What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same feeling I get when someone says he is a fan of Zoro. Literally how can be a fan of walking fanservice robot who puts dick sword in his mouth. But it is what it is. :kayneshrug:
Swords are something relatable, its something you can use in real life for combat. Of course your sexual insecurities makes you look at swords as dicks but it is what it is like you said.

There have been actual santoryu users tho instead of mouth swords they switch blades.

But beyond that Zoro has set motivation, a set goal and Zoro knows meaning behind his goal, we see him training hard towards that goal.

What is Rubber Trash cans motivation? Why does he wanna be freest man in seas? What does that mean? What is his motivation behind PK title?

I'll admit match up advantage and disadvantage matters, I think saying King mid diffs Kuri was me just being prisoner of the moment.

I still think King wins because he has more versatile arsenal and means to deal with FS but if Oda were to draw that fight it won't be mid diff. King would high diff him
Show me anything putting kings speed over snakeman

Funny Linlin in 20 years of fighting has not been able to do as much damage to Kaido as Zoro did with 30 broken bones in like 10 minutes with a nerfed strength.

And I love how dishonest you are, I asked you what can Linlin do against current Mastered 3 sword CoC powered up Zoro and you are referring to roof top Zoro with nerfed accidental CoC.

You know Zoro now doesn't even need Ashura to do what he did and can do a lot more with Ashura.

Now let me ask you again what can LinLin do against current Zoro?
Lol you are hopeless

Swords are something relatable, its something you can use in real life for combat. Of course your sexual insecurities makes you look at swords as dicks but it is what it is like you said.

There have been actual santoryu users tho instead of mouth swords they switch blades.

But beyond that Zoro has set motivation, a set goal and Zoro knows meaning behind his goal, we see him training hard towards that goal.

What is Rubber Trash cans motivation? Why does he wanna be freest man in seas? What does that mean? What is his motivation behind PK title?
I dont understand your last part at all ? Did you skip chapter 1 its clearly stated what freest man means .

Status
Not open for further replies.