What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...
So do you believe that Gura Gura and Yami Yami, which imo doesn't really relate, is like the Bright Shield Rune and Black Sword Rune, that can be fused together into 1 True Rune?

The idea seems cool, but I think Yami Yami and Gura Gura being unrelated kinda debunk this.

Well, there are Rage and Fire, Thunder and Lightning, Cyclone and Wind, Flowing and Water, Mother Earth and Earth too in Suikoden..
I had made a link between Gura and Yami in the theory, but I can't remember what it was. I'll have to go back through and re-research the two topics again, and maybe it will jog my memory.

But it does get better. In my never finished One Piece/FF Connection theory regarding Blackbeard, there is a villain in the 5th game name Exdeath, who get this... Had the ability to control both Earthquakes, and Darkness. Maybe I'll get around to that Blackbeard theory one day.

I'll admit match up advantage and disadvantage matters, I think saying King mid diffs Kuri was me just being prisoner of the moment.

I still think King wins because he has more versatile arsenal and means to deal with FS but if Oda were to draw that fight it won't be mid diff. King would high diff him @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Post automatically merged:

If he really gets one shot, then I think Christmas is really suited spent with family afterall..
That's what I would be doing

Did you play Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross too? @uyuu
Those games were my shit. There's actually a mobile/steam game called "Another Eden" that is doing a crossover with Chrono Cross. And the developers of Another Eden actually worked on Chrono Cross. Some people speculate that it might be a hint of a remake.

Have you been followign Eiyuden Chronicles, which is the spiritual successor of Suikoden?

I had made a link between Gura and Yami in the theory, but I can't remember what it was. I'll have to go back through and re-research the two topics again, and maybe it will jog my memory.

But it does get better. In my never finished One Piece/FF Connection theory regarding Blackbeard, there is a villain in the 5th game name Exdeath, who get this... Had the ability to control both Earthquakes, and Darkness. Maybe I'll get around to that Blackbeard theory one day.
Also i think Teach has weird body structure like marco said . I suspect he has multiple heart like octopus . I got this idea when we got to know BB hardly sleeps as well .

I think BB ate kraken ancient zoan devil fruit so thats why he was able to consume Gura and Yami .

The basic gist of it was (From what I can remember) is that in Suikoden, you have the "True Runes" and their off shoot counterparts. From what I remember, each true runes can bare two other runes (maybe three), and when those runes come together they form a "True Rune".

So the theory was that is how Blackbeard ate two devil fruits, because those two fruits came from on singular fruit. So one person could technically eat two fruits as long as the came from the Original fruit.

Then I went to to point out how there is multiple devil fruits in One Piece that are off shoots of each other, or rather "Superior/Inferior" fruits.

Mr. 5 and Gladius' fruits.

Miss Valentine, and Machvises fruits.

Ace and Akainu

Aokiji and Monet

There was a few others. Oda mentioned them in an SBS, which is what prompted me to make the theory, cause I just so happened to be replaying Suikoden at the time that the SBS dropped, and I was like, wait a minute....
"Darkness" and "Quake" don't fit into each other tho? If it's "Darkness" and "Gravity", maybe it'll fit more.

Imagine if Oda create Imu's personality based on Jowy who actually wants the good of the world but the domination is just the only way left to lock the floodgate from a prophesized greater destruction encapsulating the planet due to war of D against Imu, thats why Imu wanna extinguish the Ds controlling the Ancient Weapons to prevent the prophecy from happening. Imu also wanna kill himself due to the heavy and tragic burden to control the world and making everyone suffer as his slaves but he also knows that only he alone holds the power to dominate, and the world will be destroyed from Ancient Weapons clashing against each other if anyone else tries to govern the entire scope without having enough god-tier power and wisdom?

And finally at the last battle, he's gonna be defeated by Luffy and realized that Luffy can hold the mantle of world domination? And Luffy pulls Will of D ultimate Nika Joyboy power stuff that permanently destroys the world-dominating power (and thus taking away the responsibility) within (from) Imu? So that world finally now has a true Empty Throne, Gorosei and Celestial Dragons are disbanded and toppled from their high horses, the regular Reverie actually matters instead of just puppet shows, but Imu actually meets his happy ending without his death? And Imu becomes Luffy's Jowy in adventures now? Heck the details are not good but i always want OP's climax to be close to the heart. Its just me tho.

Zoro so much better when compared to Pirate Jesus but yet they won't go that direction[/B].

Let's not even talk about the character ruining characterisation that WCI was lmfao
You don't even believe this but go on
Post automatically merged:

Queen isn't done, and neither is King. None of this feels complete. Like how is Oda going to squeeze in a tiny flashback of King meeting Kaido, reveal King's face, reveal his weakness, and have him fall, all in the span of one chapter.

Same shit with Queen. "Here's one tiny aspect from all of Germa's science" and then, done.......

Taking down a Yonko's crew is not this fucking easy..... Especially not after CP-0 hyped up the Calamities by saying even if Kaido and Big Mom were both to fall, the battle is far from over because of the Commanders....

This shit ain't adding up.
Lol copium

Did you play Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross too? @uyuu
Of course! play Chrono Cross first and then revert to Chrono Trigger later! Chrono Cross is extremely good in ambience, nuance etc but it has way too many easter eggs just to trigger curiosity toward Trigger. While imo Trigger is Mr.Sex lol the plot is off the charts omg. Legend of Mana is also real good and i spent my times forging a spear with attack power as high as possible just to look cool doing Dragon Spear attack or something. The graphics of those two games are so good and special lol no wonder currently i feel empty reading OP maybe its because current OP cant provide music, adventure, plot as solid as those classic games.

1034 - Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

vs... 1035 - The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Those games were my shit. There's actually a mobile/steam game called "Another Eden" that is doing a crossover with Chrono Cross. And the developers of Another Eden actually worked on Chrono Cross. Some people speculate that it might be a hint of a remake.

Have you been followign Eiyuden Chronicles, which is the spiritual successor of Suikoden?
Yep, already saw the Another Eden doing crossover with Chrono Cross on facebook. Actually kinda wanted to try the game, but decided to play Ragnarok X Next Generation instead. Is it good?
And just googling this, I just know that Another Eden is an offline game, wow that's good to hear.
Initially I always thought it's an MMORPG which has turn based battles, so that turned me off.

And just heard about this Eiyuden Chronicles. I'm googling this rn..

Also i think Teach has weird body structure like marco said . I suspect he has multiple heart like octopus . I got this idea when we got to know BB hardly sleeps as well .

I think BB ate kraken ancient zoan devil fruit so thats why he was able to consume Gura and Yami .
Yeah, I also have a connection for the genetic aspect of Blackbeard with FF7, which falls inline with my recent theory about Devil Fruit once being actual human abilities.

Yep, already saw the Another Eden doing crossover with Chrono Cross on facebook. Actually kinda wanted to try the game, but decided to play Ragnarok X Next Generation instead. Is it good?
And just googling this, I just know that Another Eden is an offline game, wow that's good to hear.
Initially I always thought it's an MMORPG which has turn based battles, so that turned me off.

And just heard about this Eiyuden Chronicles. I'm googling this rn..
Prepare to burn with nostalgia. That music. That gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.