What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its because the post skip sidelines the straw hats to make room for new characters(ex. the scabbards, rebecca and kyros, ect.) and as a result, the SHs essentially became flanderized
I really can't agree, I can't remember any scene where they didn't feel like themselves, it's fine to want more focus on the strawhats and be displeased at the excessive focus on other characters and setups but outside of the anime where they just multiply their quirks and phrases as filler and reduce them mostly to their tropes they don't feel out of character, maybe Sanji fans could make a case but even then the whole 2 years without women seems in line with increased simpness for him.

Oda might be rushing to end this arc. He was planning to end the series in 5 years and he still has so much to cover after Wano. That being said, I agree with you. None of this feels right. The ancient zoans have been a joke so far. There might be a situation when all the ancient zoans come back and it becomes an all out war.
But then why Oda decided to make 9 scabbards knowing he had to give screentime to the 9 of them? Oda clearly getting old, wants the series to end and rushes the fights but keeps adding shit nobody asked for

Oda might be rushing to end this arc. He was planning to end the series in 5 years and he still has so much to cover after Wano. That being said, I agree with you. None of this feels right. The ancient zoans have been a joke so far. There might be a situation when all the ancient zoans come back and it becomes an all out war.
I know he's probably in a crunch to try to get this arc over with, but this just feels like a different kind of rushed. Kind of hard to describe, but it definitely doesn't feel in line with how Oda traditionally moves towards wrapping up an arc.

Like the people of the Flower STILL don't know they are in danger. Yet Queen and King are already done for? Somethings off here.

I always think highly of Monster Trio. Powerlevel-wise i have my own view of constant Luffy>Zoro>Sanji, but its just powerscaling. As a character i like em all, i just hate it that Sanji is reduced to nosebleeding simp too often. I mean what is that, gonna save some prostitute and not attacking women while neglecting the mission (nakama's lives)?

I imagine i'm among the users that like all M3 equally but i'm always facing the fans that trash M3's one member to wank another member, its like i'm alone in my struggle of giving each M3 the praise each of them deserve while theres an army of "stfu clown MY IDOL crushes YOUR GARBAGE IDOL" on the distant horizon its almost always like dis

I have your back, my guy. As a fellow Suikoden fans and as someone who likes Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe equally.

I know he's probably in a crunch to try to get this arc over with, but this just feels like a different kind of rushed. Kind of hard to describe, but it definitely doesn't feel in line with how Oda traditionally moves towards wrapping up an arc.

Like the people of the Flower STILL don't know they are in danger. Yet Queen and King are already done for? Somethings off here.
Thats why i think World Govt with ssg will appear . They are by far biggest threat in series .

I suspect Oda s taking out beast pirates to remove the threat .

omg oda doesn't even want sanji to get his proper W.
literally his only win post-TS thus far is cheap-shotting queen while he was trying to attack someone else.
:sanjimeh:

Imagine kaido beating oden when he was distracted by momo... oh the similarity:luffylaugh:
Theres no cheap shooting in a 1v1 fight , you need to be on your guard 100% of the time. Plus their pirates

Man, I wish I saved my Suikoden/Devil Fruit theory from Orojackson..... :josad:
Your affinity is the strongest to FF instead right? :steef:

Lets hijack this thread into games thread:funky:

...i dislike that Zelda Breath of The Wild's music is almost non-existent, the GOAT of trailer music itself doesnt exist in the actual game and replaced with flicks of low-volume guitar here and there :whitepress:

I have your back, my guy. As a fellow Suikoden fans and as someone who likes Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe equally.
The last part of the comment :suresure:

Linlin fought evenly with Kaido, who Zoro couldn’t even bring to his knees even when putting all of his effort into it
Funny Linlin in 20 years of fighting has not been able to do as much damage to Kaido as Zoro did with 30 broken bones in like 10 minutes with a nerfed strength.

And I love how dishonest you are, I asked you what can Linlin do against current Mastered 3 sword CoC powered up Zoro and you are referring to roof top Zoro with nerfed accidental CoC.

You know Zoro now doesn't even need Ashura to do what he did and can do a lot more with Ashura.

Now let me ask you again what can LinLin do against current Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.