What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till King drops his defense like a dumbass, and Zoro finishes him off. This shit is so predictable at this point.
Jack literally took on admirals and came out of it like True chad and took heavy blow from Zunisha .

More you think about it wano itself looks disappointing . Its like SHP have growth spur from Zou to wano in few weeks. It seems to me Oda is heading towards endgame now . So you will see usual asspull .

If post PU Sanji mid-diff'd Queen then by the same logic, post-PU Zoro one-shot King apparently.
Sanji did mid diff queen but zoro is obviously not one shotting king here
that would just make the fight dumb
The fact the fight have so many attack and good choreography is making this fight so good
DO you like zoro 1shot king idea?
I mean I am hating that sanji is more or less mid diffin queen and fight ended too soon cause the previous sanji chapter was small as hell where as the zoro kid lore and ad. coc chapter was big n aswm and this one sound to be big and containing lores as well

Queen fucker better stand up again with awakening [and king too]

The fact the fight have so many attack and good choreography is making this fight so good
I mean I am hating that sanji is more or less mid diffin queen and fight ended too soon cause the previous sanji chapter was small as hell where as the zoro kid lore and ad. coc chapter was big n aswm and this one sound to be big and containing lores

Zoro is obviously not one-shotting King.

But how did Sanji mid-diff Queen? I used to say that, too, based on last chapter; but if Sanji falls down and passes out from exhaustion and pain this chapter, then he absolutely did not mid-diff. It was high diff at worst.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean I am hating that sanji is more or less mid diffin queen and fight ended too soon cause the previous sanji chapter was small as hell where as the zoro kid lore and ad. coc chapter was big n aswm and this one sound to be big and containing lores

No bro, that was a sarcastic post lol.

Sanji didn't mid-diff Queen imo, he had to surpass his limits and PU to fight. Same with Zoro. I'd say Sanji's fight is already a high diff + and Zoro's fight depends on what happens this chapter. I was just using his own logic while replying to him.

However post Wano Zoro and Sanji can comfortably mid-diff YC1s and YC2s respectively though, I'll give you that.

Wow I did'nt know you think that highly of Zoro :feelscryingman: Almost feels bad for shit talking you on that AdvCOC thread :pepehands:
I always think highly of Monster Trio. Powerlevel-wise i have my own view of constant Luffy>Zoro>Sanji, but its just powerscaling. As a character i like em all, i just hate it that Sanji is reduced to nosebleeding simp too often. I mean what is that, gonna save some prostitute and not attacking women while neglecting the mission (nakama's lives)?

I imagine i'm among the users that like all M3 equally but i'm always facing the fans that trash M3's one member to wank another member, its like i'm alone in my struggle of giving each M3 the praise each of them deserve while theres an army of "stfu clown MY IDOL crushes YOUR GARBAGE IDOL" on the distant horizon its almost always like dis

No bro, that was a sarcastic post lol.

Sanji didn't mid-diff Queen imo, he had to surpass his limits and PU to fight. Same with Zoro. I'd say Sanji's fight is already a high diff + and Zoro's fight depends on what happens this chapter. I was just using his own logic while replying to him.

However post Wano Zoro and Sanji can comfortably mid-diff YC1s and YC2s respectively though, I'll give you that.
yeah I agree with whatever you said :goyea:

I can't speak for others, but at least for me, part of the reason I like Kid is because he is the perpetual underdog. Unlike Luffy and Zoro, Kid isn't chosen by god. He fails all the time and ultimately, won't achieve his main goal of becoming pirate king.

I just find that so much more real than Zoro, where the entire point of his character is just to do big feats. That's it, more or less.
kidd will be luffy's whitebeard .

Status
Not open for further replies.