What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami and Usopp are barely focused on in this arc, while Oda giving us mediocre moments of Sanji. I am sick of him already. I want more Zoro and Luffy interaction and Luffy to not act like a robot with Zoro.

This is what a Kidd that is fighting currently a Yonko was thinking about Kaido skin aka dragon scales:
>I know full well how tough your skin is!! But I wonder if you can endure being crushed to death!<

The result we all know, Kaido didnt get any serious damage. Kidd already tested that pouching Kaido doesnt work, so he is trying to go with the crushing to death strategy which didnt work either.

Now, this is what King is saying:
Zoro:<So dinosaurs are basically like dragons (Zoro fought one on the rooftop, big lizards with tough hides>
King:< You are not wrong, but I am on another level >

In both cases Kid,Zoro,King are confirming that the main thing that make the beast pirate to strong is the fact that are tough.
All the undond prison mini arc is to train Luffy to bypass Kaido dragon's scale.
But King is saying that he has a better defense than Kaido. So Kidd that said > I wonder if you can endure being crush> is implying that pouching Kaido with for example all g4 moment that Luffy had in whole cake island wound t work.

So Katakuri doesnt have anything that can bypass King. He doesnt have any axe power to bypass King, nor internal destruction hacky, nor coating haoshouku ability. Even if Katakuri would have the internal destruction hacky it woudnt make that much difference because Kaido was fine prior to chap 1010 in which Oda introduce adv coc.
Zoro Ap super high without adv coc wasnt enough to damage King until adv coc.

If Zoro's mink medicine does not run out after this fight (Sanji fainting, brings doubt it won't but I semi trust Oda), then he's 95% likely going back up to help Luffy.

So it'll be 2 v Kaido and 2 vs Big Mom. No way a single Supernova is beating a Yonko, especially not kid alone

If Zoro's mink medicine does not run out after this fight (Sanji fainting, brings doubt it won't but I semi trust Oda), then he's 95% likely going back up to help Luffy.

So it'll be 2 v Kaido and 2 vs Big Mom. No way a single Supernova is beating a Yonko, especially not kid alone
We're talking about Luffy, of course He'll beat him alone (not killing him)

oda is really not doing sanji his justice.
even tho i am not a big fan of sanji, i would at least like him to win against a YC fair and square.
winning against queen while he is distracted just feels wrong.

the win would have been much more meaningful if queen gets up and sanji does his finishing kicks on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.