What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are getting 5 chapters for the Kid/Law/BM fight and 10 chapters more for the Luffy fight, and then 5 chapters for the ending stuffs, which will make it 2 more volumes.

If Zoro's mink medicine does not run out after this fight (Sanji fainting, brings doubt it won't but I semi trust Oda), then he's 95% likely going back up to help Luffy.

So it'll be 2 v Kaido and 2 vs Big Mom. No way a single Supernova is beating a Yonko, especially not kid alone
even if the medicine run out before, there are possibility like a 2.0 moment like nothing happen to show Zoro cutting Kaido to pieces.
Especially after how he reused Kinemon, Orochi, the nine scabban (all badly defeated and yet some bondage were enough to reused them), Nico Robin (collapsed Brook carried her for 2 chapters but right now she can stand on her own). Nah I dont buy the excuse that if Zoro medicine run out right after he won vs King that it Zoro final act in this arc....Nop especially for a guy that already experienced a nothing happen moment :kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Now that's something I'd like to see 👀
Oda basically confirmed it's gonna happen:

Given how similar this arc is to Enies Lobby and the blatant parallels including Lucci, Kaku and Spandam returning and Kaido serving as the Lucci of this arc ironically and funnily enough, it would be extremely fitting for Luffy to unleash Gear 5th here. He unleashed Gear 3rd just before he fought Lucci and especially vs him ofc and defeated him with it even.

He unleashed Gear 4th for the first time vs Doflamingo too and defeated him with that too. With all these upgrades Luffy is getting, it's only natural too imo. Doflamingo also was meant to be Kaido's partner in Wano specifically according to Oda too. Although Luffy would have had Gear 4th by then ironically and thus a little to a fair bit of experience with it too ofc?

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/02/2...ly-intended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-in-wano/

No because Hybrid King is strong enough to no sell Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari.

I doubt Katakuri can tag him either. And even if he does, Katakuri doesn't scale above named Santoryu techniques from Rooftop Zoro.

King just loses invulnerability in superspeed mode, he remains extremely durable. He's still an Ancient Zoan.
King isn't faster than katakuri he'll no

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I bet @Cinera is into NTR hentai.
I'm not into the NTR genre itself. I however do read some NTR H-manga for the art or other tags that often go along with NTR (which I enjoy).

NTR is the kind of genre that I can enjoy as long as I don't empathise with the guy getting cucked. That's generally very easy for me to do. If I do end up empathising with the guy getting cucked, I often have to stop and find something else to get off to.

(The only reason that I couldn't enjoy Metamorphosis was that I ended up empathising with the protagonist).

I'm not into the NTR genre itself. I however do read some NTR H-manga for the art or other tags that often go along with NTR (which I enjoy).

NTR is the kind of genre that I can enjoy as long as I don't empathise with the guy getting cucked. That's generally very easy for me to do. If I do end up empathising with the guy getting cucked, I often have to stop and find something else to get off to.

(The only reason that I couldn't enjoy Metamorphosis was that I ended up empathising with the protagonist).
fOr tHe arT

Kaido momentarly KO, with white eyes on the ground after a combo attack of : >Oden two sword style paradise totsuka>

The scabban didnt stop there, seeing white eyes and seeing Kaido to the ground aint enough, they saying:
>this fight aient over until his head is severed>
Can Luffy do that? Can Luffy do this?>this fight aient over until his head is severed>
I dont think so :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.