What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido momentarly KO, with white eyes on the ground after a combo attack of : >Oden two sword style paradise totsuka>

The scabban didnt stop there, seeing white eyes and seeing Kaido to the ground aint enough, they saying:
>this fight aient over until his head is severed>
Can Luffy do that? Can Luffy do this?>this fight aient over until his head is severed>
I dont think so :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:lusalty::kriwhat::seriously:

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen someone ask this now lmao. It's cheating on your parnter/cuckolding. Why is this even still a topic and especially here?!

:pepestrike::lawsigh::believe::tchpepe:
Because we've collectively lost interest in the current One Piece plot.

Sanji has already defeated Queen, and it seems like Zoro may have already defeated King.

Many of us are very disappointed, and so are not as interested in discussing One Piece.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
When Zoro passes out after beating King what will you say?
@Zorofans attention all ZORO FANS

If Zoro falls asleep/faints next week can we officially say ZKK is dead?
Nope. That'll just be a setup for Zoro to overcome the 2x damage he received from the Mink Medicine and replicate a "nothing happened" 2.0 moment.

A Zoro on death's doorstep beheading Kaido remains a possibility.

What would have killed ZKK was Enma turning black against King.

G

Gorosei Informer

Because we've collectively lost interest in the current One Piece plot.

Sanji has already defeated Queen, and it seems like Zoro may have already defeated King.

Many of us are very disappointed, and so are not as interested in discussing One Piece.
Thats a way worse topic than the current OP story lmao. This arc is a massive letdown in general so the sooner it's over too, the better. Oda really skipped on fights at WCI except for Luffy vs Katakuri too from what I remember and I guess "Luffy vs Sanji" lmao? The series is on a real decline still from the TS, it sucks.

:cheers::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Carry on anyway but y'all need a better topic imo, it's not fun checking here and seeing so much discussion of NTR.

:mihugh::whitepress::kuzanope::odenugh:

Seems like the support fights are finally finishing.
Time to get to the real deal, let the captains have their fun and show the world how top tiers fight!
:milaugh:
Remember when Kidd haters said Kidd and law vs Bm will finish before calamities vs wings?
That Oda would rush the battle?
That they won't push BM past mid diff?

:suresure:Oda always prove Kidd haters wrong.

Time for the main events : Captains vs Captains

Wanna play this game, alright:
chapter 1010 last panel :shocking::myman:
Luffy
>Leave the rest to me! I ll beat him no matter what!>
>Tell everyone I ve got this>

Chapter 1013 (last panel), around probably 10mins max:
:ihaha::ihaha::saden:
Kaido:> It s been a while since I got this fired up, what a mistake (crying) I should've taken your head as a trophy (hillarious Kaido is forshadowing his death)> It they re not show proof, their faith in you will never die isnt that right? Luffy is failing from Onigashima

Still hard to beliebe King is strong bcs of a gimmick :josad:

I expected his regen to be bcs of flame but not speed too
:gokulaugh:Without his fire he's basically slow and less durable

He already has trash coO, reaction speed and COA
Add now his gimmick is basically the only thing saving him but even then he's trash once countered

:josad:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
why not combine?

just imagine a chapter where Sanji and Zoro already are fainted, nearly everyone is down, except some Rest alliance which is already trying to hold back big mum crew. Then there are Luffy vs Kaido and Kid + Law vs Linlin.
Kaido and Linlin start a similar attack on the beginning, which crush Luffy, Kid and Law.
While the chapter evolves, Kaido and Big Mum announce their victory, devastation comes into play. Alliance is nearly to break down. But strawhats and kid pirates don’t break, they swear in their captain, they keep holding, promise in tears they won’t lose.

Then we see Luffys Shadow: „I can’t lose to you here…“
Next page we see kids shadow: „Take some rest, my friend, I’ll take it from here.“

Then Kaido and Linlin each take a look into the direction of the 2.
Next they feel are fists und Adv CoC in their face, smashing them into the ground.

Then epic double page, Kaido and Linlin raising from dust in pure rage and bloody face.
In front of them Luffy and Kid, both in similar fighting position:
„I will take you down here, because I am gonna be the Pirate King!“
@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Tyki_Mikk @Lukegranders etc.
What do you guys think about that chapter-idea?

G

Gorosei Informer

Of course i am king that explains why he is so handsome

:crazwhat::kawak:

Now I'm remembering that Oda has not only forgotten the BM pirates but also the Grand Fleet! How are they not getting involved with vs 2 Yonkos now?! After all Luffy has been through and they've not realised how much danger he's been in?!
Guess Oda is just saving them for EOS to only need them to show up once?

:lusalty::goatasure:

Everything is from Zoro’s side. I need a similar moment as “I can’t become PK without you” with Zoro. And I hate this is supposed to be Zoro’s arc and Oda will add Zoro Sanji moments instead of focusing on how important Zoro is to Luffy.
The thing is Zoro doesn't need a moment like that because he is as every bit as determined as Luffy at reaching his goal.

Zoro is more likely to get a heartfelt moment when/if he's truly at death's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.