What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wanted King to get what Katakuri had
But Oda gave them nothing but Ls
Senpai gave the bitter truth :pepehands:

Katakuri set the standard high. He carried WCI arc while the rest of his crew seems not dependable and just fooling around.
He has CoC and awakening. Yet Oda rushed King so much he doesn't have any of them that even the like of Doffy have them both.

Jack too. He was offpanelled despite his 2015 hype.
Smoothie and her friends too. Oda basically forget all of them except Big Mom and Perospero..

Fukurokuju is one of the least popular characters in Wano(Ranked 873 in the global popularity poll), and Raizo is one of the least popular Scabbards(Ranked 374 in the global popularity poll).

Both of these two are ranked even lower than Orochi and yet despite being two of the least popular characters in Wano, Oda decided to finish the Raizo vs Fukurokuju fight after the Calamities.

Oda must really love Raizo and Fukurokuju.:catcry:

King was never impressive for me, like others YC1
I only wanted aerial battle but how fight are going lately, i need lower my expectations
:lusalty:
King was impressive. He's is the most complete fighter in One Piece. King has speed, physical strength, durability, flight, mobility, CQC, lethality, AP, trickery and his unique Lunarian powers. He forced Zoro to master enma, obtain ACoC Zoro to use his head figure out King's power. That's very impressive.

Zoro is just that strong now. King was hit by a stronger attack than the one that sacrred Kaido. Zoro is in better condition too. This battle is preparing Zoro to kill Kaido.

The only time I would like to see from King is awakening. How Zoan awakening was introduced it's a power they use after they are defeated. If Oda is still following that King has to be defeated first before using awakening.

Regardless, if King has it or not the Beast Pirates are going down. Luffy went from taking a massive L from Kaido to fighting him alone on the rooftop. Kaido is weaking from his other battle and carrying the island. That's just the way it is.

It's not that the chapters are missing.
It's that the fights got interrupted.
I'm telling you.
Place the raid suit getting destroyed and the Queen's finish next, it's a whole other dynamic.
Same thing happens with this fight.
It's just that Oda became addicted in interrupting stuff.
Main problem is that people here seem to have amnesia and can only rememnber what happened in the last chapter and forget all the other shit that happened prior. A good example is the people that insisted that Queen got mid diffed

Status
Not open for further replies.