What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because the calamity fights were short now they want the big mom fight to be the same lmao. Shit is embarrassing. Neither big mom or kaido are falling in 1-2 chapter that’s ridiculous
no one wants the fight to be short
you look at how unsatisfactory the f6 fights were
jack
perospero
then we assume zoro and sanji are given a tad more care and they arent. big mom has already been pushed to take years off her life.
2-3 chaps dedicated to that fight that didnt just start btw is fair expectation mate...

Honestly would really love to see how the other all stars and tobiroppo joined kaidos crew. They all seem really interesting even tho oda did a pretty ass job off really showing that off at all during most there fights 🗿
We know he raised ulti and page one as basically a favor to someone he knew in the past. Honestly anytime a pirate adopts a kid its pretty cute like with zeff, doffy, moria, and probably someone else im missing

Kaido seems to highly respect all his top guys so any past interactions would be cool

Yeah, this is why I hope OP sales tank now. All the stuff we want to see is either rushed or off paneled completely (the next big one is gonna be Shanks, why do you think he's getting a movie?...) but trash like the Tontatta, Tama etc. never has problem soaking up panel time. Ok then. Next week once King is confirmed to be out for good I'll ask for my account to be deleted, at least I'll spend my time in a more productive way.
Holy shit, calm bro.. Just take hiatus for One Piss. You can always do other things with your account, like discussing Kingdom etc :pepehands:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To be fair, Big Mom saying that to Katakuri doesn't hurt Katakuri much. Because we know Big Mom is a clown that has little credibility. Different story if the one said it is a character with decent IQ, Roger, Rayleigh, Teach, etc..
True, but then Teach has that incompetent buffoon Burgess as his #1 ship captain instead of the giga chad Jailer Shiryu.

Let's see though, you think the choreography for this chapter will be on par with the other King vs Zoro chapters? Or Loda trolling OPlers again? Also how do you feel about King now, you're one of his oldest fans Topi-senpai.

Status
Not open for further replies.