What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

yeah battlepass level 333 is too much for me though :catcry: i ain't paying for that shit
Wise choice homie. Don't encourage/support their shameless, bottomless greed.
:cheers:

Remember when $25-30 arcanas were too expensive? Now you gotta spend literal hundreds of dollars in certain amount of weeks to get them or miss out on them permanently! Absolutely sickening...But that's the side effect of whales donating so much money, they may as well be married to the game and owe alimony/child support!

Dotas gameplay is the best but man the Greevils Greed of Valve is worse than Alchemist's.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Scabbards have some hax abilities as well. Raizo has hax, Sulong Neko/Inu is hax and they neg diffed Jack. Then you have Denjiro, who's at the moment clashing with start of Wano Zoro. Kin has his fire cutting which imo is a bit meh, and then Kawa, Ashura, Kiku and Izo are all a bit unimpressive for me, but still. Combined, they are a lot for one YC.
Facts.
Scabbards vs anyone but the Yonkos/Admirals

now youre lying, LOL that's absolutley mid diff , zoro was the one whos having hard time against king , so it was extreme diff, sanji already have the upperhand since the exoskleton awakening he can finish queen if notfor his extra drama.
:josad:
Sanji fainted and lost his stamina
Its clearly High Diff

Firefox style and Marco will be on his knees in no time. AdCoC is overkill.
What part of it changes nothing is hard to understand ?

Zoro's AP/lethality was always far above Marco so them being another level apart in that regard changes nothing at all.

Foxfire style needs to be confirmed to be able and cut phoenix flames first.

"Queen and her hive" yeah. Something like this, the Queen from manga Hive.

Although if Queen is a woman, who should defeat her? Sanji is a no. Smoothie in civil war? Or Yamao? I meant, Queen can interrupt the battle between Yamao and Jack, attacking Jack for whatever reason, either because Jack is moved by Yamao's words so she thinks Jack will betray Kaido, or because simply he is losing. Then Yamao will avenge her fallen childhood friend..
I read that manhwa lol.

- Jack vs Yamato. Then it goes the way you say with Queen slaying/injuring Jack and then Yamato fights Queen. Zoro fights King and Sanji fights maybe Who's Who or another F6 but making him actually a calamity level character so it makes sense that he is trying to take one of the Calamities position.

- Another thing, probably cringe but whatever. Sasaki vs Franky should have been more deep, specially if Sasaki was Kokoro's son.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
@Cinera
if zoro can defeat King with oni giri (the medium attack) How stronger are 1080, san sen zekai and asura?
for me
1080 is hakai level
san sen zekai can kill kaido (100%)
asura can defeat two yonkos

remember when king tried to take zoro down by dropping him from onigashima

king should've let zoro fall after sandai, it appears that kicking zoro back to the island wasn't a smart action.

get rekt king, you were a god when you were fighting marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.