What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King didn't beat shit lmao. You can't provide a single on panel feat of King overpowering Marco, only throwing around headcanon after headcanon.

Scrub needed Queen to outlast Marco for over an hour and couldn't put any noticeable damage on an already exhausted Marco.

Marco neg diffed that fodder move while it gave Zoro trouble
:suresure:
Neg diffed? scrub got sent flying back like a fodder
blue piegeon fanboys with the damage control

shitty move that zoro blocked with 1 sword having marco on life support

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
post pu king and queen were not up to the task
have sanji and zoro fight them from the jump with those powerups and they are getting washed.
one thing with luffy fights, post pu the villain can still puts a decent shift in before going down so hopefully kaido's is more graceful.
One thing you keep missing is that the reason why Luffy's fights are long is because his hits are simply weak.
Luffy's opponents cannot last vs Zoro because Zoro hits like a truck. Soon you will see on Kaido himself. :cheers:

King was basically portrayed like a mini arc boss, Zoro had to get a significant PU in the middle of the fight, similar to Mr. 1 but unlike Mr. 1, King had so much potential to show far more stuff after Zoro's new PU - ie COC or/and awakening, as well as his importance in the lore. Zoro's finisher would be even more satisfying knowing it would land on awakened King who demonstrated COC as well, possibly destructive fire attacks too.

Also, King apparently got a single flashback panel, his face got revealed prior to that too and after that follows a scene when King attacks Zoro but gets defeated instead. Hell, even Senior Pink had a longer flashback than that. King doesn't have COC although he talked about kingly ambitions before.

Seriously, this chapter is not rushed?? King's best fire ability is his stats switching? A passive fire adding durability in cost of speed? That's it? Lunarians were portrayed to be skilled fire users, King's epithet is "WILDFIRE", yet that's all we've got...
As I said, you are always too fast with laying a judgement... Same as before King hype when you trashed him vs Marco...
King was amazing, ridiculously good performance, that's simply what kind of beast you need to be to keep up with Zoro.
His own captain, the world's strongest, failed to look anywhere close to as good against Zoro without aCoC...

Stop wanking the aCoC train and you wont be disappointed, you dont need CoC to be a good fighter. Even if he had it, it wouldnt stop Zoro from defeating him fast because Zoro is following into Ryuma's footsteps - defeating any foe with a single slash. If King managed to tank even 1 aCoC attack, that's more than you will see from anyone else, including Kaido.

His lore relevance remains and will be expanded further, that cannot be taken away and instead will only become more relevant. Awakening is something that doesnt play much of a role, I said it back on Doffy, I said it back on Katakuri and it is the same on King... How do you even know if he isnt Awakened? How do you know that Awakening may still not play a role? Dont judge too fast...

You want destructive fire attacks from King? The casual demolishing of Onigashima with slingshot wasnt enough? Dude was effortlessly mincing Pica-sized mountains with basically no drawback and you want more... His slap of hybrid wing is basically KKG without drawback which he can use over and over again...

The flashback shows exactly what we needed, how he and Kaido met and shows equal portrayal, both were experimented on by WG and both escaped to form Beast Pirates and on top of that, their toughness is highest in the world... Having CoC or not having it is not a deal breaker for me since I am not obsessed with it. King's cold reaction to aCoC is the best thing about it - giving no fucks about it.

I already told you his toughness is the real deal even when switched to speed mode. Idk why you even complain about his fire ability when it makes even Kaido's durability look bad in comparison, lol. They are not skilled fire users in terms of comparing them to fire logia users, lol. It's their racial ability giving them tougness to the point that they have been considered gods, not even Zoro's ShiShi Sonson left a scratch for god's sake and y'all are complaining...

Wildfire played more of a role in King's fight than Drought and Plague in Jack's and Queen's fight.
King was a fantastic character, Zoro is simply that dangerous. You will understand when he one-shots Kaido next.

Status
Not open for further replies.