Best Waifu Tournament Round 1: Bracket 2

Who is the Best Female Character in Each Fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Not really. She is just tiny. Outside of that she is adult as one can be

Lolis on this list are underaged from what i see, which is not for me.
Lolis are not defined by underaged. Also noone is underaged on that list.

Tatsumaki is a grown up with childlike features which equals a loli by definition and you placed your vote on her. Which makes you someone who apreciates lolis.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Lolis are not defined by underaged. Also noone is underaged on that list
Please most there are 15 range

Tatsumaki is a grown up with childlike features which equals a loli by definition and you placed your vote on her. Which makes you someone who apreciates lolis.
So if you are grown up with childlike features you are auto loli? Pleaseee

If you find childlike features attractive regardless if it is on adult or whatever thats a whole new world i really dont even wanna know

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
Mr 1 word ultimatum stfu thanks
Post automatically merged:

Please most there are 15 range

So if you are grown up with childlike features you are auto loli? Pleaseee

If you find childlike features attractive regardless if it is on adult or whatever thats a whole new world i really dont even wanna know
Please please please. What exactly please?
You dont make sense rn and that is why I will block you. :pepetired
You also didnt make sense in the foot fetish thread :pepetired

B

Ballel

then maybe you didn't get our joke
What's a joke? There are no jokes in my place. I am always very serious. When andI mean, IF I make a joke I always make sure to inform everyone involved so I can be sure there are no misunderstandings whatsoever, besides, joking in the wrong place or time can be highly offensive and may lead to an unpleasant emotional state in the recipient or recipients of said joke. I hope my explanation was of sufficient precision and that, albeit my English vocabulary is very limited and far from as versatile as that of, let's say, KiriNigiri or Cinera, there are no misunderstandings left on your side that may decrease the quality of your personal life and emotional state.
Thank you for bearing with me! If I, just in case, might have failed to fulfill your expectations on what an accurate explanation is supposed to look like, I am very willing to offer paying the ultimate price in the form of ritualized self-execution or, as it might also been known, Sudoku, while generally associated with the Nipponense cultural heritage, may be appropriate for any individual regardless of their cultural association without taking the shape of an act of cultural appropriation.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What's a joke? There are no jokes in my place. I am always very serious. When andI mean, IF I make a joke I always make sure to inform everyone involved so I can be sure there are no misunderstandings whatsoever, besides, joking in the wrong place or time can be highly offensive and may lead to an unpleasant emotional state in the recipient or recipients of said joke. I hope my explanation was of sufficient precision and that, albeit my English vocabulary is very limited and far from as versatile as that of, let's say, KiriNigiri or Cinera, there are no misunderstandings left on your side that may decrease the quality of your personal life and emotional state.
Thank you for bearing with me! If I, just in case, might have failed to fulfill your expectations on what an accurate explanation is supposed to look like, I am very willing to offer paying the ultimate price in the form of ritualized self-execution or, as it might also been known, Sudoku, while generally associated with the Nipponense cultural heritage, may be appropriate for any individual regardless of their cultural association without taking the shape of an act of cultural appropriation.
stfu

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
freaking lolis