What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, author saying Luffy > Zoro > rest.

Author never once said wings had anything to do with power equality. Only sad individuals like you conclude that to bait and troll.
i'm sorry it fits power level than anything else. people love to say it's abt importance. however sanji is way more important to the crew than zoro. sanji can lead, fight, a strategist and literary the cook of the crew. while all zoro can do is lead and fight which sanji already does. so sanji's importance >>> zoro's.

according to luffy he cant become pirate king without sanji :myman:

Sanji easily defeats queen while zoro struggled his life to defeat king. king>=queen while Sanji = zoro is clear as day.
author's words abt wings is them helping pirate king to "soar". u cant soar with one being stronger :cheers:

zoro fans can cry in the corner :risitasad: :shame:

i'm sorry it fits power level than anything else. people love to say it's abt importance. however sanji is way more important to the crew than zoro. sanji can lead, fight, a strategist and literary the cook of the crew. while all zoro can do is lead and fight which sanji already does. so sanji's importance >>> zoro's.

according to luffy he cant become pirate king without sanji :myman:

Sanji easily defeats queen while zoro struggled his life to defeat king. king>=queen while Sanji = zoro is clear as day.
author's words abt wings is them helping pirate king to "soar". u cant soar with one being stronger :cheers:

zoro fans can cry in the corner :risitasad: :shame:
Idk. Author has never said it fits power-level equality. Author has said Zoro > everyone but Luffy, though. That's a pure fact and nothing matters over clear-cut words of "Zoro is strongest in crew other than Luffy"

No one cares for your opinion or my opinion. We're both irrelevant. Author's matters, however.

The most problem is,Oda don't put the same love for Sanji and Zoro as for Luffy. Why Zoro didn't deserve his best fight,sameway as Oda put love for Kata vs Luffy? Why always Luffy opponents got powers like awakening or CoC.. I mean King vs Zoro had the potential to became the best fight. King counter Zoro adv COc with his own. Or with awakening. We speak her about a fucking firstmate, the highest know bounty for a commander, yet this guy only show one time CoA,same Queen.... Even WsW display more CoA feats. It fucking strange, since Kata had great CoA display,awakening and even CoC clash, let alone his FS... Yes King got a incredible lunaria power but that is it? No adv haki, no CoC and even not awakening. Imagine Doffy far weaker has awakening, Law who is weaker has awakening, yet Kaido firstmate, with 1.39B and a monster don't have it? Kaido calamity,at most King get robbed of getting a intensive battle. Because Oda now rushing the events, after dragging the shit of the arc. Why Zoro not can get one time a insane long battle?
At this point I hope ZKK happening or something, otherwise Zoro didn't display anything in this arc, people will know Luffy for saving wano because soon Kaido will rampagne over wano. No one will get the impact of Zoro beating King. Because that I hoped that Zoro would face King in flower capital, so the people see how Zoro save them.. Let hope Zkk really happen or the meaning of Zoro this arc is really poor and trash,he is the strongest Samurai in wano right now, he must replace Ryuma feat.. otherwise Wano never will see him as savor, even when he defeat Mihawk since Wano people don't care much for other things outside of wano events. King vs Zoro in flower capital would be far better....
I can understand why many King and Zoro fans are disappointed, im it too...
Instead of showing us, oda just tells us " yeah king and queen are strong" and we have to accept it... lol

Never seen a popular shounen that side characters get such bad major fights... sanji and zoro are not even side characters

Status
Not open for further replies.