What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would i explain a side point when you never bother to reply to the main point lmao?
admit your lose or answer why kaido's wrong, then i would continue this discussion
so now trying to run away like zoro left the rooftop just becoz u couldnt prove a point. Again i ask how come zoro had haki and ashura mode even after he slashed kaido and failed to complete the job and wt happened to that extra energy which he couldnt pierce his inner body :ihaha: :ihaha:

so now trying to run away like zoro left the rooftop just becoz u couldnt prove a point. Again i ask how come zoro had haki and ashura mode even after he slashed kaido and failed to complete the job and wt happened to that extra energy which he couldnt pierce his inner body :ihaha: :ihaha:
you're literally the one whos running, i just copy you, if anything, it's you to blame that you cant argue against my point and instead resort to troll

you're literally the one whos running, i just copy you, if anything, it's you to blame that you cant argue against my point and instead resort to troll
basically u got no answer and try to run away now after that bad logic of urs. zoro couldnt put down kaido according to himself even after his strongest attack while pre udon luffy did that. u either cope or run away from it :ihaha:

basically u got no answer and try to run away now after that bad logic of urs. zoro couldnt put down kaido according to himself even after his strongest attack while pre udon luffy did that. u either cope or run away from it :ihaha:
i aint no judge, but people can tell who's the troll here

bye, we stop here, arguing with troll leads you to nowhere

Show me a panel of katakuri getting shitted by an AOE attack :gokulaugh:
katakuri's stamina, endurance, speed is far greater than wt king showed :suresure:
Silly argumentation:

show me X ? No? Then it's impossible to happen.
Katakuri faced Luffy who only uses punches.
AoE moves messing FS is logical , you can't evade if there's no space to evade.

Stamina , endurance ,speed are below pre Udon Luffy who was oneshot material for base Kaido.

Kid, Zoro ,Luffy and law received attacks from serious BM and hybrid Kaido and kept fighting these are examples of endurance, stamina and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.