What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
We have to see the chapter first to decide whether it is rushed or not...
His abilities were spread across multiple chapters, there is nothing left to show except his defeat.
And a whole chapter for face reveal, meeting Kaido and explanation of Lunarian ability is plenty.

The people who got CoC ended up being called Kings. The people who got Lunarian flame ended up being called Gods...
CoC is a downgrade compared to King's ability. CoC is a simple buff, it cant make one tougher than Kaido...
That's why, a guy with such a broken ability is the only living example left in the world... CoC was never be all end all...

Zoro faced Kaido who had CoC and in his strongest mode... It makes no difference... King's physicals are simply off the charts that CoC is not needed. I know that people are drawn towards the latest shiny power but it really isnt anywhere close to as good as people make it out to be...
King wasnt another Mr1... Zoro was trashing Mr1 from the start, clearly outperforming him in all stats while with King they were trading blows with stats going in favor of one or the other side... CoC would just add hype to King, it wouldnt change his combat performance.

His backstory, aside from what we got this chapter, is either not important to be shown or will be shown later, either in Kaido's flashback or when Lunarian lore expands further which might be a reason why Oda doesnt want to show it now.
I was never impressed by Awakening, helped Doffy stall but aside from that, nothing special. Katakuri's pretty much the same and considering the potential, not used well enough...

King's awakening doesnt change anything, it buffs up his stats further while they are already ridiculously high aka isnt changing anything. Pretty much the same reason why I didnt want CoC on Zoro, I see no point in boosting already ridiculous stats but oh well...
We will see, King's awakening is still possible or he was awakened the whole time already... There is no way to tell.

If Awakening is a stat boost it already was in effect. Later it can occur only if Kaido somehow forces his executives to Awaken through a dragon roar or something which would reinforce his epithet of King of beasts... Yes, he seems defeated and Zoan thing is to stand back up soon after... Even Ulti was back up on her feet after Masser Cannon... They arent lame, they are what Awakening does:
String producer produces more strings, Mochi producer produces more mochi, DFs which boost stats boost them even more... I might be wrong if it ends up a separate form entirely which I am not betting on.

All Calamity nicknames are rather misleading... Should have never expected amazing fire abilities, that's reserved for Mera users.
Lunarian toughness is the reason why they are able to survive any environment and his toughness has delivered. Having better durability than Kaido isnt really a "that's it?" reaction, lol.

Sure, it is odd that he doesnt have CoC considering all the hints but, as I said, not a deal-breaker for me. People will ride the CoC hype as long as non-Conqueror slaps the shit out of a Conqueror and I hoped Zoro would be that guy but now that he has it my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined...
Well, that flashback which you desire can still be seen through Kaido's flashback so wait and see.

Actually, I am glad that his fire abilities ended up being the way they are because if they ended up the way you imagined them, imagine how useless they would be against a guy with a Flamerend style... Hell, put a Mera user against Zoro and you will understand that such humiliation is not something you want for King, lol. I dont see why it bothers y'all that he trades durability for speed considering that he is ridiculously durable even when he does that... The dude is a perfect killing machine, almost as perfect as Zoro.

I dont think his fire abilities were wasted, they were fine ammunition that kept Zoro in check during the aerial phase. I agree that they could have been used a bit more, especially in the combination with base wings, which ended up doing nothing but oh well. If he was a copy of Mera user, that would have been worse. Well Zoro will be shown plenty dangerous when he kills Kaido(CoC user) who is probably awakened and called the toughest in the world despite King towering above him in toughness...
I bet Shiryu and Kizaru wont have CoC either and will still be monsters in their own right. CoC is not a problem for Zoro, nasty combat style usually is, or ridiculous toughness like in King's case. A plox, dont reply with an even bigger wall of text. :crazwhat:

They are not lackluster lol. He took 0 damage in speed-focused mode. He makes Kaido's toughness look bad...
Zoro's opponents have to eventually fall down and they do it from one slash. Zoro is not Luffy.
He wont spend 11 hours pummeling on the opponent hoping that they fall down out of boredom.
:crazwhat:

So next chapter the mink elixir wears out, Zoro goes down while screaming in agony due to the previous injuries + the ones acquired against King.

And then we'll see whether ZKK occurs or not, if it does it will obviously be after Luffy has beat Kaido who miraculously rises one more time showing he truly is the WSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.