What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the full summary and especially the pics, are going to make a dramatic difference. I still can't believe I use to call King Ling the LildLire, now I am hoping to continue to stan him even past this arc, regardless of ZKK (which is def happening), but it all depends on Oda unfortunately.

King has been above and beyond so far this fight, so I'm going to reserve any judgement until I see pictures and detailed description or even the chapter itself.

But let's remember Zoro had to pull out Advance Conqueror's to have this chapter's fight. Luffy G4 million punches with Ryou was doing zilch to Kaido, now he 1v1 Kaido Hybrid on seemingly equal ground now that he added advance CoC into the mix. A huge game changer. Shanks Whitebeard Kaido Big Mom Dragon (probably) have it. Those at the Top of the World.

Beg? Maybe you should read the Manga. Marco is getting pummeled by the Wadmirals. Stop relying on MF PIS.
As soon as someone says PIS you know they are close to overdosing on copium :hapnoel:

A VA had to cuff Marco because Lizaru couldn't do shit to him. Meanwhile he was on the floor after encountering King.
Post automatically merged:

Just like how Zoro fans have to wank King even though he’s by far the least impressive first commander.
He beat Marco in base. He is stronger than Lizaru. Cope harder

This panel the more I read it the more I feel pissed.
What the fuck, we have an all war in Onigashima with 2 Yonkos and 0 death and Marco is saying:
>we ve thought about marching into wano country countless times, however think about the COUNTLESS amount of CASUALTIES it would cause if we did that>
:lawsigh::odenugh::laughmoji:
The only CASUALTY that we will have is due to Zoro chopping Kaido's head:yearight::catrude:

As soon as someone says PIS you know they are close to overdosing on copium :hapnoel:

A VA had to cuff Marco because Lizaru couldn't do shit to him. Meanwhile he was on the floor after encountering King.
Post automatically merged:

He beat Marco in base. He is stronger than Lizaru. Cope harder
Imagine comparing a clash + keep away with Kizaru to a 23 chapter multi-hour engagement with King and Queen.

Overdosing on copium?
:suresure:
Wizaru's job wasn't even to defeat Marco, but keep anyone from rescuing Ace, which is why he didn't try to finish him off.

Speaking of copium, it seems you're rather close to overdosing, considering QUEEN and KING fought Marco together.

Status
Not open for further replies.