What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe people are going about this flame regen shit when the spoilers literally explain that King’s gimmick is:

- flame on = durability mode
- flame off = speed mode

That’s King’s who fucking thing. When Zoro attacks him King makes himself hard which stops him from taking damage.
Post automatically merged:

King doesn’t have regen. The spoilers debunked that. So no, Zoro did not make King bleed.
Post automatically merged:

What do you think the “+ keep away” is referring to bruh
Lizaru could not overpower Marco. He needed a VA to help him get an advantage. Marco had to be distracted twice. Still Lizaru couldn’t beat him. Meanwhile King beat him in base. There are levels to this.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s his suit getting torn. Then where are the cuts and why does Queen say they didn’t hurt them?
Because drawing blood isn't equal to damaging someone.

Was Aokiji hurt by Jozu?
With King not having regen, literally all I have to debunk this, retard, is show the panel where King is literally fucking fine afterward.

What is this then? Lmfaooo. Why is blood spewing in the exact same way, it was spewing after Killer got hit with a Onigiri?

King does have superior regen. All Ancient Zoans do. Queen also bled from Mouton Shot, and then stood up and said it didn't hurt. Blood is never and will never be indicative of damage.

Last edited:

This panel the more I read it the more I feel pissed.
What the fuck, we have an all war in Onigashima with 2 Yonkos and 0 death and Marco is saying:
>we ve thought about marching into wano country countless times, however think about the COUNTLESS amount of CASUALTIES it would cause if we did that>
:lawsigh::odenugh::laughmoji:
The only CASUALTY that we will have is due to Zoro chopping Kaido's head:yearight::catrude:
it's true for Marco and Wb they aren't the main character they would have suffered enormous casualties.
Kudos to Marco though for recognizing he was carrying the goat that would change the impossible:myman:

The vivre cards are confusing af

It's not the first they contradict canon infos, like with reiju, canonicaly she was never emotionless, but the vivre card state otherwise
The Vivre Cards are subproducts with funny trivia and twisted recaps writen by a nobody from the publishing house and ordered by the big bosses in order to milk the goose that laid the golden eggs. Their actual value is next to zero and whoever is trusting them because they have "Oda's approval" doesn't know shit about how the real world works and how much of an employee he truly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.