What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand however this would have only been the case had he also had advanced coc to defend himself against said attack. Him not having it while kaido hypes advanced coc as something only the top strongest of the world could use made it clear that zoro was gonna one shot king had he not also had it
Oda was reinforcing what basically he stated in ch 1010 (Kaido stating only an handful of the strongest can use this power, ) with this chapter.

At the beginning yes, but it seems he started growing interest in Zoro's sword ideology during the fight

Here he got angry at the fact Zoro wanted to sacrifice himself for a sword to the point he actually went out of his way to save him instead by kicking him back to the island

And here he was seemingly happy to see that Zoro got his swords back
I don't think it's the case

King here just enjoys making zoro suffer

He's a sadistic pervert who craves a good fight

I don't think he cares about any ideology other than kaido's

The fate of Zoro opponents is to be one-shotted since he is following in the footsteps of Ryuma who ended every foe in one strike. :catrude:
No need for FS(also doesnt work vs Shiryu) to one-shot Shiryu, Breath of all things will locate the breath of Shiryu's sword.
Parallel to Ohm fight when the sword gave away the opponent's location. :goyea:

Stop worrying about which tiers people place them in, lol. They are top tiers alrite.
Judge them based on their performance against someone as dangerous as Zoro. :cheers:
I don't want to see Zoro one-shotting Admirals, please. He already one shot Yonkos, YCs, and SNs. Please not the Admirals, too. :catsweat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
At the beginning yes, but it seems he started growing interest in Zoro's sword ideology during the fight

Here he got angry at the fact Zoro wanted to sacrifice himself for a sword to the point he actually went out of his way to save him instead by kicking him back to the island

And here he was seemingly happy to see that Zoro got his swords back
I don't think his words denote interest or happiness.
I think he's mocking Zoro with those lines.

If he's truly gaining interest into the code of swordsmanship, he wouldn't be attacking Zoro while he's unarmed. Especially when you see him using non sword based attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.