What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its some massive hefty ass plot armor that Oden was friends with 2 of the yonko and that neither of them wanted to kill kaido.

Like just imagine if 4 years ago when shanks became an emperor, he decided to team up with WB and go on a covert mission to kill kaido. No giant fleets or anything, just maybe a small going merry sized boat containing WB, Shanks, Beckman, Yasopp, Roo, Marco, Jozu, Vista, and teach.

Like what the fuck could kaido actually do? And imagine if they invaded onigashima on any other day apart from the one day when all of kaido's forces were on that island.
It was never said that oden and shanks were friends, oden was only on the ship for a year or so.

anyone else hate how the war had no real strategy?
I mean it just seemed overly simplistic to me.

For one, why invade wano when all of the beast pirates are there? Wouldn't it make more sense to try to kill kaido when he is alone? Why not take advantage of stealth black's invisibility? Why not try to poison the beast pirates?
There were weapons in the bottom of onigashima this entire time? Would have been nice if the allies could have found out and used that to their advantage.

It don't matter how many bones Zoro had broken at the time. Asura is Zoro's pinnacle of attacks with 9 Swords. Three times more powerful than Santoryu. Regardless if it was a quick one and done burst of AdCoC, he still needed it and Asura to combat Kaido for a few seconds, and Kaido took it and kept it moving.

Here we have King dropping to a Santoryu attack. He's nowhere in the same realm of Kaido when it comes to Endurance, and his durability negation only works when he wants it to, but he needs to drop it if he wants speed.

Kaido beats Jack, Queen and King at the same time, and still low diffs AdCoC Zoro.
Zoro one shots Kaido
King would tear Kaidos ass apart
You can keep living in your fantasy world and pulling shit out of your ass

"eNmA hAs oDeNs hAkI"

Zoro's usual three sword style moves start with 三刀流 (Santoryu/ lit. Three swords style) , then followed by the name of his technique.
Example

"三刀流...極虎狩り!!!"
Three swords style: Ultra tiger hunt!!!
For other styles, 三 is replaced by the number of swords.
One sword style is Ittoryu aka 一刀流
Two swords style is Nitoryu aka ニ刀流
Nine swords style is Kyuttoryu aka 九刀流
Then you have mode like Asura

But apparently Zoro has a new style that starts with 閻王, like 閻王 三刀流 (En-ō santoryu)
Since 王 kanji is used for conqueror haki (覇色の覇気/Haō-shoku no Haki) . I guess this is about advCOC

King didnt lose to santoryu. He lost to en-ō sentoryu

Last edited:
I got the vibe from that SBS question that Oda intentionally only specified that Ushimaru wasn't Zoro's *father*, but probably still related in some way based on how he said "Wow, they really look alike don't they?"
I think oda is gonna reveal something about inherited will and that's it

Zoro being a related to ushimaru isn't really gonna add any depth to his character, his character is pretty much complete

Status
Not open for further replies.