What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I don't think his words denote interest or happiness.
I think he's mocking Zoro with those lines.

If he's truly gaining interest into the code of swordsmanship, he wouldn't be attacking Zoro while he's unarmed. Especially when you see him using non sword based attacks.
I guess it could also be interpretated this way. I'm particularly interested in the dialogs during this chapter between one who discredits one dimensional fighting styles like swordsmanship to a true sword believer.

Lance gave it a 100/10, so it should be good

Last time I checked with 30 broken bones Kaido got his ass torn apart by Zoro got blitzed and had a permanent scar on him was huffing puffing shivering

Oh not to mention **** shat his pants against Hiryu Kaen

You have to be very special mental case to suggest Kaido low diffed roof top nerfed Zoro. Scarring Kaido alone makes the fight mid diff or up for Kaido and that's 30 broken bones Zoro with only one sword accidentally pulling CoC out of Zoro.

Just try to get the condom off of your eyes and read the manga with open mind. Exactly how is Kaido gonna stand a chance against Full Power fresh ACoC Zoro. Every single Zoro attack will scar Kaido and and then some. Hiryu Kaen CoC is killing Kaido in a single hit @Celestial D. Dragon

Zoro's usual three sword style moves start with 三刀流 (Santoryu/ lit. Three swords style) , then followed by the name of his technique.
Example

"三刀流...極虎狩り!!!"
Three swords style: Ultra tiger hunt!!!
For other styles, 三 is replaced by the number of swords.
One sword style is Ittoryu aka 一刀流
Two swords style is Nitoryu aka ニ刀流
Nine swords style is Kyuttoryu aka 九刀流

But apparently Zoro has a new style that starts with 閻王, like 閻王 三刀流 (En-ō santoryu)
Since 王 kanji is used for conqueror haki (覇色の覇気/Haō-shoku no Haki) . I guess this is about advCOC

Basicallt King didnt lose to santoryu. He lost to en-ō sentoryu
Nice find. :kata:
Zoro is on another level now. :zosmug:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah this fight was hella disappointing, just like 100% of modern One Piece lol. Oda living up to his own standards unfortunately.

This fight was basically:

Zoro getting bodied by King

Zoro trying to figure out King’s race by attacking him a bunch, and King’s race having no impact on how Zoro won the fight (which everyone and their mother predicted)

King himself wanking Zoro by commenting on Zoro’s kingly ambition

And Zoro winning the fight via yet another generic sword trash pose, likely while mascot smiling in the end.

And all of this mediocrity was spread out over 10+ chapters as Oda backgrounded most of this fight to focus on other fights, which most of those fights were off-paneled also as Oda flips between scenes like a gnat on cocaine who also suffers from ADHD.

Zoro vs King will surely be praised by Zoro fans who will blindly swallow whatever cum Oda shoots at their faces, but this fight was just as stupid and underwhelming as all of Wano has been.
Zoro will take on Papalino Kizaru one day man.

You better prepare for the majestic event.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess it could also be interpretated this way. I'm particularly interested in the dialogs during this chapter between one who discredits one dimensional fighting styles like swordsmanship to a true sword believer.

Lance gave it a 100/10, so it should be good
Yeah, I'm excited as well. The short summary made it seem like it's full of lore but apparently the flashback is really small, meaning there's gonna be lots of fighting.

As a King and Zoro fan, I'm stoked lol.

It don't matter how many bones Zoro had broken at the time. Asura is Zoro's pinnacle of attacks with 9 Swords. Three times more powerful than Santoryu. Regardless if it was a quick one and done burst of AdCoC, he still needed it and Asura to combat Kaido for a few seconds, and Kaido took it and kept it moving.

Here we have King dropping to a Santoryu attack. He's nowhere in the same realm of Kaido when it comes to Endurance, and his durability negation only works when he wants it to, but he needs to drop it if he wants speed.

Kaido beats Jack, Queen and King at the same time, and still low diffs AdCoC Zoro.
Why should I take your headcanon when 1 of the top doctor in One Piece cant believe that Zoro can still fight after Hakkai and was the only istance in all Onigashima that the same doctor&rival of the MVP was left speechless ?

But sure you right, Zoro state doesnt matter, Zoro having a conflict with Enma doesnt matter, Sanji confirming that Queen is weaken after taking some shot. Sure sure, keep shitting on Zoro clown :milaugh:

Zoro one shots Kaido
King would tear Kaidos ass apart
You can keep living in your fantasy world and pulling shit out of your ass

"eNmA hAs oDeNs hAkI"
Kaido can start a fight off against Zoro and give him 10 free shots, and Zoro would still lose. Even if he gave him 10 scars, he still can't put the man down.

Zoro would need unlimited Asura just to be able to fight against Kaido for as long as Yamato did.

Fair enough, it's all subjective. I've always enjoyed Sanji even when he wasn't being given proper fights and shit
Yup, me too, but i sure missed seeing Sanji fights, he's my favorite character since marineford arc (that's when i began to read OP), but now i would guess we're back on track again.

Kaido can start a fight off against Zoro and give him 10 free shots, and Zoro would still lose. Even if he gave him 10 scars, he still can't put the man down.

Zoro would need unlimited Asura just to be able to fight against Kaido for as long as Yamato did.
Zoro can start a fight and give Kaido 100 free shots and then get up and one shot him with his weakest attacks.

Kaido would need Big Mom and restrict Zoros CoC to nerf him against Hakai to only be pushed as far as Oden pushed him.

I know being a Luffytard is hard, your trash can condum can never catch a break can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.