What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It doesn't, but u can use it in your favor allied with FS, i understand he doesn't has AdvCoC, but hey, neither did Luffy or Zoro before 1,010.
Well, I'll wait until the raws come out but I see three ways possible -
1) you need to attack King when his flames are off. [finding the right opportunity when King uses his speed form]
2) you need to manually affect that flame. [Marco's flames or foxfire style]
3) you can hurt King in that form but he'll still be able to switch back into his most durable form soon.

Which leads to two scenarios -

1) Zoro attacks King when his flames are off. (either due to finding the right timing or by switching it off himself with Foxfire style)
2) Zoro with his insane AP now thanks to Conquerors coating overpowers the durability even with the flames on.

For the same:

1) Even when King's flames are off, he's still immensely durable thanks to the Ancient Zoan devil fruit - something Zoro wasn't able to damage [1]. Same Zoro was casually slicing up Kaido on the rooftop, with stronger attacks ofcourse. Katakuri does not have this level of AP, outside of Mogura that re FS base Luffy dodged.

2) Then the case is just self explanatory.

Last edited:
King = doesn't have CoC
Kata = has CoC (even though he doesn't use AdvCoC attacks)
King = doesn't have FS
Kata = has FS
King doesnt even need his hax of regeneration. He is an ancient zoan, so he is way more durable than glass canon Kata. Remember this =>

Kata landed 123 attacks at Luffy and couldnt beat him.

Kings defense >>>>> Kata's defense
Kings AP >>>>> Kata's AP
King's range >>>> Kata's range

King is better in everything that matters.

What good will it be if he discovers how King's abilities work when his healing punches couldnt put down veteran-level base Luffy? :cantseeme:
U forgot something special, luffy's the MC, u really thought Kata would defeat him? And i'm not even talking Kata would put discovering King's abilities to good use. But u gotta give it a thought. What if?

Lmao, Zoro was getting his dick busted by non-AdCoC attacks by King. AdCoC attacks from Kaido would ruin his life.

You guys contradict yourself at every turn. Hype up how powerful Zoro is now because he has AdCoC, and yet turn around and in the same breath trash AdCoC when another character way more powerful than Zoro uses it.

You wanna talk about living in fantasy land, when yall have your own special rules for the manga that only apply to Zoro. Lol
Imma ask you to take a deep breath because you sound flustered.
So here is the deal, Zoro ACTUALLY took a direct strongest AdvCoC attack from Kaido and it did absolutely nothing like nothing at all to Zoro. Visually Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than TB did to Zoro and TB accomplished nothing so its not worth mentioning

So let me break it down to you and it might be a tad too hard to understand that's why I asked you to take a deep breath.

AdvCoC depending on how strong it is gives massive boost to your raw AP but your raw AP still needs to be strong. AdvCoC is very glorified version of advCoA but if your Base AP is dog shit to begin with buff can only take you so far.

Zoros Raw AP shits all over Kaido because Kaidos strongest attack thunder bagua was as effective against Zoro as one of Zoros weakest attacks without CoC was against Kaido. Funny thing is that's CoC Kaido attack.

So now imagine what happens when Zoro lands CoC enhanced version of same attack and even stronger attacks than the one that had Kaido
a) Scream like a pathetic pussy ass bitch
b) Get his scales cut
c) Have his Tatsumakis turned off
d) Cough more blood than Zoro coughed from Thunder bagua

so stop making wild statements like "Kaido is way stronger than Zoro"

Zoro whoops his ass the same way Oden did, no he whoops his ass even worse. The only way Kaido survives if he again uses a hostage. He already had Luffys dead weight ass at his disposal so that ain't hard

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sasaki lost to franky
WsW lost to jinbei
Maria lost to Robin

they are non CoC coating users
And were swiftly defeated
Marco is a myth Zoan and still got ass whooped under 2 hours without king and Queen using their full skill set
Are Sasaki, WsW and Maria YCs?

Marco used his flames to heal people, fought Big Mom and two Yonko Commanders at times and then fought King for an extended period of time to go down. Kid Marco fought against the Roger Pirates for 3 days straight.

Facts and with Marco having
AP: 3
Durability: 7
Endurance: 10
Speed: 9
Abilities: Regeneration

It just makes good sense

katakuri is fast asf and can dodge for half a day
King is fast with crazy AP + abilities
Marco has crazy regen like a wall

Perfect statement

Begs the question what does Benn Beckman offer? :bamathink:
I wanna say Ben Beckman is a glass canon but with crazy attack power. Katakuri is the dodger, Marco has the regeneration, and King has the durability; we need someone who deals crazy amounts of AP

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Stop the Buffoonery. Zoro has never neg diff any one slightly weaker than Sanji, how tf is he going to neg diff a whole Sanji. Not even Luffy is capable of neg diffing Sanji. Yes Zoro is stronger than Sanji, always has been and always will be but he ain't neg diffing Sanji.
Zoro nerfed neg diffed killer who is significantly stronger than sanji

King doesnt even need his hax of regeneration. He is an ancient zoan, so he is way more durable than glass canon Kata. Remember this =>

Kata landed 123 attacks at Luffy and couldnt beat him.

Kings defense >>>>> Kata's defense
Kings AP >>>>> Kata's AP
King's range >>>> Kata's range

King is better in everything that matters.
But dude, i just answered this to another user. Kata could land double the amount of attacks, he would never K.O luffy cause he's the MC, this Kata/luffy matchup can't be used as reference. (And i know there are any other matchup to be used.)

Status
Not open for further replies.