What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Are Sasaki, WsW and Maria YCs?

Marco used his flames to heal people, fought Big Mom and two Yonko Commanders at times and then fought King for an extended period of time to go down. Kid Marco fought against the Roger Pirates for 3 days straight.
The point is ancient zoan durabilities aren’t one all be all
Sasaki who is known to be a tank, leads a battalion of tanks, has a bulky ancient Zoan got murked by lasers

I can’t give king the same credit unless I see it
I wish the fight was dragged on for another few hours
Post automatically merged:

wished to
but oda had something else in mind
zkk tho
no dragon blaze or black blade against king u know what that means :shocking:
But that’s a OHKO Move
I wanna full stretched out fight

The point is ancient zoan durabilities aren’t one all be all
Sasaki who is known to be a tank, leads a battalion of tanks, has a bulky ancient Zoan got murked by lasers

I can’t give king the same credit unless I see it
I wish the fight was dragged on for another few hours
Post automatically merged:

But that’s a OHKO Move
I wanna full stretched out fight
:kayneshrug:i wont complain
fight was good

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I wanna say Ben Beckman is a glass canon but with crazy attack power. Katakuri is the dodger, Marco has the regeneration, and King has the durability; we need someone who deals crazy amounts of AP
I think it might be shiryu
Since he’s a legitimate blood listed swordsman
And is fucking insane
Maybe Benn Beckman is the one with high stats all across
AP: 8
Endurance: 7
Speed: 7
Abilities: Advanced CoC
Durability: 7

King doesnt even need his hax of regeneration. He is an ancient zoan, so he is way more durable than glass canon Kata. Remember this =>

Kata landed 123 attacks at Luffy and couldnt beat him.

Kings defense >>>>> Kata's defense
Kings AP >>>>> Kata's AP
King's range >>>> Kata's range

King is better in everything that matters.
:suresure:salty

From "King indeed has it " to this^ coz you know kinh didn't even outshine Cracker

King = doesn't have CoC
Kata = has CoC (even though he doesn't use AdvCoC attacks)
King = doesn't have FS
Kata = has FS

If Zoro(!!!) was able to discover how King's abilities work, why wouldn't Katakuri that figured out how Snake-man works in minutes?
Kata > King
Kaido started his crew with King.
King is more special than dragon and dinosaurs so you can't hurt him except with adv.coc.
King has 1.49 billion (lunarian included), that's like the biggest among yc just behind Luffy the 5th emperor.
You want me to continue ?

Even if it was Zoro, it's Zoro and not Katakuri. Zoro doesn't need adv.coc to beat Katakuri, he will stomp him. Kata was wounded after one stab, imagine against Zoro lol.
King is above katakuri, accept it, there is no shame. One if the RH of WSC, one is a "mere children" of Big Mom.
King's gimmick mean more speed = less durability from the spoilers, but he still has his hybrid zoan dura to balance so even if Luffy without any particular dura against kata tanked +100 hit, you think King will be out ? loool.

Blame oda
King was pretty stacked
Lunarian + Flying Ancient Zoan + Swordsman + RHM of Kaido
Oda just needed to drop CoC lore
Would have been OP if he had Mastery over his haki like Katakuri but nvm it is what it is, Oda is dogshit in drawing fights if it’s not for Luffy.
This time i thought he’d deliver with Zoro vs King but guess na.
King got steamrolled in a single Chapter

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
How are you certain he doesnt have COC?
Im pretty sure he has it he's second only to emperor kaido.
That's true. He could have it. Still ain't gna help against Yamato. King didn't last 15 mins against Zoro who is nowhere near Kaido.
Yamato is still the only combatant on panel to go one on one with Kaido and come out of the fight without being knocked unconscious. That is easily the best feat against Kaido till date. Everybody else got put in a blunt. Ppl thinking King can last 5 minutes against Kaido are only deluding themselves.

King doesnt even need his hax of regeneration. He is an ancient zoan, so he is way more durable than glass canon Kata. Remember this =>

Kata landed 123 attacks at Luffy and couldnt beat him.

Kings defense >>>>> Kata's defense
Kings AP >>>>> Kata's AP
King's range >>>> Kata's range

King is better in everything that matters.
can people at least try to read the fight in context?

Kata did beat Luffy multiple times. Luffy was lying on the floor trying to catch his breath multiple times. Kata just never went for the killshot because he wanted Luffy to win.
He borderline admits this when you see him smile knowing that Luffy escaped, or when he cheered on Luffy to get up the chapter before he was defeated.

Well, I'll wait until the raws come out but I see three ways possible -
1) you need to attack King when his flames are off. [finding the right opportunity when King uses his speed form]
2) you need to manually affect that flame. [Marco's flames or foxfire style]
3) you can hurt King in that form but he'll still be able to switch back into his most durable form soon.

Which leads to two scenarios -

1) Zoro attacks King when his flames are off. (either due to finding the right timing or by switching it off himself with Foxfire style)
2) Zoro with his insane AP now thanks to Conquerors coating overpowers the durability even with the flames on.

For the same:

1) Even when King's flames are off, he's still immensely durable thanks to the Ancient Zoan devil fruit - something Zoro wasn't able to damage [1]. Same Zoro was casually slicing up Kaido on the rooftop. Katakuri does not have this level of AP, outside of Mogura that re FS base Luffy dodged.

2) Then the case is just self explanatory.
Agreed. But in the end AdvCoC has a big role in this. I mean, what's the use for regular CoC in a bigshot's fight? U can't "subdue" King and make him faint, that's more than obvious. In the end, it all comes to either Kata would awake AdvCoC or not. Zoro cut King with normal CoA, Zoro cut Kaido, and even Killer cut Kaido with normal CoA. But that's the trick of it, King can't be fatally injured with CoA tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.