What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ain't a neg diff and that was against Killer without his weapons.
Killer isn't stronger than Sanji. Zoro can't neg diff Sanji. No chance of that happening. Sanji would put up a good fight but will go down eventually.
Zoro cant even percieve sanji attacking at this point in the story. How many ifrit jambe hell memories is he tanking?

Facts ! katakuri fought for 11 hours, so endurance >>>
Actually no. Ones indurance is predicated on the opponent they are fighting. Luffys output is far less than current zoro and current luffys output there fore that version of luffy could not put katakuri down in those 11 hours. Current zoro and luffy can definitely put Kat down in a matter of minutes now though

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Rossie be honest: did Zoro overpower King's "gimmick" with a new set of conquerors haki moves? or did he exploit some cheap trick?

If he did exploit some trick, where does it state so in the spoilers?
Don't know yet. Summary and pics will make it clear.

All I'm saying is that King's "Gimmick" is far less troublesome compared to someone who literally sees into the future. Even Im disappointed that King's secret is something so banal.

Just as some of us said. Luffy's opponents will always look better than Zoro and Sanji's.

Kata High High Diffs King. I would say Mid or low high diff but ill keep high out of respect.

No COC, No Awakening , No Advanced Haki, easy ass gimmick.

Unlike King, Katakuri's "Gimmick" is one that isnt easy to overcome. It's either you forcibly get FS in the fight against him (assuming both opponents are on a similar level) or you lose.
Katakuri doesn't have a gimmick. He's maxed out Observation Haki. Many people can do that.

can people at least try to read the fight in context?

Kata did beat Luffy multiple times. Luffy was lying on the floor trying to catch his breath multiple times. Kata just never went for the killshot because he wanted Luffy to win.
He borderline admits this when you see him smile knowing that Luffy escaped, or when he cheered on Luffy to get up the chapter before he was defeated.
Whats with all this shitty arguments for Katakuri I am reading today? Kata wanted Luffy to win so he was holding back, Luffy is MC so Kata's hit counts dont matter, blah blah. Dont waste my time, keep making those Bepo rivals Zoro threads that you used to at Orojackson.

Just as some of us said. Luffy's opponents will always look better than Zoro and Sanji's.

Kata High High Diffs King. I would say Mid or low high diff but ill keep high out of respect.

No COC, No Awakening , No Advanced Haki, easy ass gimmick.

Unlike King, Katakuri's "Gimmick" is one that isnt easy to overcome. It's either you forcibly get FS in the fight against him (assuming both opponents are on a similar level) or you lose.
Luffy just used speed. He was physically faster using snake man. You simply have to push your body faster than kats future sight allows you to react. Also the other weakness is the level of concentration needed to use fs. And if you lose that focus you lose the ability of using. This also happened to Kat in his battle with luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.