What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say the same for Zoro as well. How are his named attacks that strong compared to not named attacks? It's just his arm and swords.

The point is we don't know about it yet. We haven't seen prime Garp in action.

The portrayal is there.

"We've nearly killed each other so many times"

Again, portrayed as equals. No one is given higher portrayal.

Here too Whitebeard just remembers Roger, Garp and Sengoku.

I also believe that Admirals are almost as strong as the Yonkos. So it further pushes my case.

About the Shiki incident, it was exactly like Marineford - we know Akainu and Aokiji held back their bests (what looks like awakening) and didn't turn half of Marineford into Magma and half into Ice. We also know that Akainu himself told WB multiple times that they should not be allowed to destroy Marineford. I think the Admirals were holding back - same as Garp and Sengoku, if they go all out - Marine HQ will look like Punk Hazard.
I mean, Gear 3 level of AP on someone is very OP dude. Garp carries the power of giants on his base form, he can spam those hits casually, he can pinpoint vital points with his fist unlike Gear 3.

Garp having that power really makes him top tier. Luffy with his great haki power is giving a fight to Kaido, while Luffy doesnt carry the power of Gear 3 in his small fists.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, Gear 3 level of AP on someone is very OP dude. Garp carries the power of giants on his base form, he can spam those hits casually, he can pinpoint vital points with his fist unlike Gear 3.

Garp having that power really makes him top tier. Luffy with his great haki power is giving a fight to Kaido, while Luffy doesnt carry the power of Gear 3 in his small fists.
Gear 3 is powerful, no doubt about it. I just don't want to cap Garp's AP with that itself. I like the Admirals hahaha.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All out war vs 1 rival.

AoE =/= AP. Akainu was almost dead, why would he hold back? Great scale attacks dont carry the same AP than attacks that hit in 1 place most of the times.
It isn't just AoE attacks. It's most probably awakening. With Doffy, Katakuri, Kid and Law using awakenings - the admirals are probably awakened as well.

yeah sanji sure went '' oh you're so beautiful'' when he touched nami without her permission when he was in her body and spied on her when she was naked like a million times by now
:whitepress:

It was literally once and it was mix bath

I never understood and probably will never understand the arguments against sanji for punk hazard

Some people straight up compared nami to casca from berserk in that regard

This is just ridiculous

When arguing about sanji's perviness can we take a look at the "victim" of it, let's see her reaction when her "rapist" announces his return

Does she look traumatized or disgusted?

"but it's a fictional character, of course no one is gonna be traumatized but you shouldn't defend and glorify these kind of behaviors"

No shit Sherlock, I don't glorify killing innocents and enslaving them, yet I like katakuri and king

See the thing is that people should be mature enough can make the difference between a fictional character and real life

Why are y'all hyping up Kata when he kills some poor guy who lost his parents because of big mom?

Because you can make the difference between the real world and fiction

Why not do it with sanji? Instead of giving yourself this fake idea that you're fighting against rapes and harassments by getting worked up about a fictional character

Status
Not open for further replies.