• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat:

I'm legit confused about the arguments here, I feel like

"brook atleast asks for consent"

He looked under nami's skirt without her consent during wci

Sanji 99% of the time doesn't even ask for something, he just goes "oh you're so beautiful..."

Where's that "sanji never does ask for consent"

Like, he never actually asks for anything most of the time

I get why people hate the pervy gag, but come on atleast hate the actual gag from the Manga

Yeah read the scans.

Prime Chinjao with drill clashed with Garp's not named casual punch.
Old Chinjao with non drill got overpowered by named G3 move.

Garp also has much superior portrayal, clashing with Roger as equals and being one of the strongest Marines. I don't think his AP is equal to G3, maybe his weakest attacks but his strongest attacks? No chance.
There is no strongest attacks. Why will there be one? He just has his fist. Pure haki and physical power, he aint a zoan, he has no different tec on his fist, just haki.

While Gear 4 uses haki, size and how it works to get momentum, Garp doesnt. Being able to clash with Roger doesnt mean he needs to have the best AP.

Btw, Garp was never on Roger's level. Roger never said that. Heck, took Garp and Sengoku to defeat Shiki in few days.

I have no idea about birdcage that zoro can’t cut it. Fujitora have the excuse. But zoro ? I don’t know.
Zoro has the same excuse, he was betting on Luffy.

People will say oda wank zoro too much as same thing oda wank Akainu to extreme level.
Interestingly, both Zoro and Akainu have ridiculous AP. Maybe Oda simply can't do them justice without making the characters they face look bad.

I mean, King loldiffed Lanji twice, but the reaction from anti-Zoro pirates around here made it look like Lanji would have extreme diffed King.

Same with WB. Had he faced anyone not named Akainu, like he showed against Aokiji, for example, no one would have said Akainu exposed WB as a fraud.

The same people need to accept that losing against Zoro or Akainu doesn't mean you suck. That simply means Zoro and Akainu are built different. They are simply too stronk.

I still think cp0 boss will beat appo and brake but I am ready to take L for this.
I hope CP0 also wins against Drake and Apoo to preserve the WG's EoS hype.

Like it just doesn't make sense for king to be the climax of zoro's arc

Zoro vs King was a cool fight, but the stakes just weren't that high, it failed to address a few lingering plot elements about zoro's lineage, and Oda didn't even bring up the mink medicine timelimit, which imo was always going to be a chekov's gun for a major moment in the future.
We're this far into wano and we're yet to see who Hawkins's 1% man is. I figure its going to be Zoro. Zoro's timelimit will expire post Zoro vs King, he'll pass out until all the other fights are complete, and then he'll rise up towards the end of Luffy vs kaido for ZKK.
Take it for what it’s worth ig… the anime spoiled the 1 percent man was drake

Yeah, it's high diff at least now. Kaido saw Oden as a monster he put along side the greatest figures and Zoro at least comes close with his newly attained power. With Oden's power being more refined probably and having more physical power. But current Zoro would push Oden to extreme diff, if he can now casually infuse attacks with CoC and fully tamed Enma (which he probably did).
Stop drugs

Sanji 99% of the time doesn't even ask for something, he just goes "oh you're so beautiful..."

I get why people hate the pervy gag, but come on atleast hate the actual gag from the Manga
Don't worry @T.D.A got owned in that tweet... People who treat shipping and fiction like activism... shit is sad i swear...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

yeah sanji sure went '' oh you're so beautiful'' when he touched nami without her permission when he was in her body and spied on her when she was naked like a million times by now

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is no strongest attacks. Why will there be one? He just has his fist. Pure haki and physical power, he aint a zoan, he has no different tec on his fist, just haki.
You can say the same for Zoro as well. How are his named attacks that strong compared to not named attacks? It's just his arm and swords.

The point is we don't know about it yet. We haven't seen prime Garp in action.

Btw, Garp was never on Roger's level. Roger never said that. Heck, took Garp and Sengoku to defeat Shiki in few days.
The portrayal is there.

"We've nearly killed each other so many times"

Again, portrayed as equals. No one is given higher portrayal.

Here too Whitebeard just remembers Roger, Garp and Sengoku.

I also believe that Admirals are almost as strong as the Yonkos. So it further pushes my case.

About the Shiki incident, it was exactly like Marineford - we know Akainu and Aokiji held back their bests (what looks like awakening) and didn't turn half of Marineford into Magma and half into Ice. We also know that Akainu himself told WB multiple times that they should not be allowed to destroy Marineford. I think the Admirals were holding back - same as Garp and Sengoku, if they go all out - Marine HQ will look like Punk Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.