What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Didn’t Kat instantly overpower gear 3 by a massive margin without any of his main moves? Buzz saw Mochi and Block Mochi are easily boundman level
Block Mochi? The one that overpowered Base Luffy due to Superior Hardening? I dont think so.
Are you referring to Power Mochi? Well it clashed evenly with an Elephant Gun.
It also never clashed directly with a Kong Gun, never. It only redirected it by hitting the sides.

Regarding Zangiri Mochi, I agree that it's G4 lvl. It was heavily paralleled with Snakeman's King Cobra - I'd say it's equal or slightly stronger than that. Low tier Boundman attacks maybe.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well yeah, Garp struggled more than Luffy, so? It is debatable as you can see. Luffy overpowered Don Chinajo with much more ease than Garp with prime Chinjao.

Garp said he trained with some mountains, Gear 3 already has shown to have the kind of power too.
How do you measure more struggle? based on the number of panels they clashed? I don't think that is the right scaling.

Also Garp said he used mountains as sand bags, meaning he was practicing with them. I don't think that reflects the strength of full power Garp who rivalled Roger.

I think Katakuri's AP is G3ish for the most part with some attacks being stronger.

But I disagree about Prime Garp though. I've read the scaling for it and I disagree, Garp's punch overpowered Prime Chinjao's head when it was in its drill form. Luffy did it to a Old Chinjao and a blunt drill.

I think prime Garp can hit way harder than that.

And like I always said, Garp having gear 3 power in 1 punch is very OP. It is much better than Luffy gear 3 since it doesnt need prep, he can spam, he doesnt leave openings as Luffy, he aint slow as Luffy's.

Garp having that in his fists is a walking danger. Garp might have a more stronger attack, but who knows.

How do you measure more struggle? based on the number of panels they clashed? I don't think that is the right scaling.

Also Garp said he used mountains as sand bags, meaning he was practicing with them. I don't think that reflects the strength of full power Garp who rivalled Roger.
Posted the scans, see it for your self, Chinjao and Garp had a clash, while Luffy went straight and crushed him. You can see it Chinjao's face where he is trying to win, but with Luffy, in the first panel he already lost.

And yes, sand bags, we still dont know how many hits.

@Pan D. A. Man mf be ready after this chapter , you better not log in in this week especially against me i have 7 threads i already made for simpji :tchpepe:
Moe will still claim ZKK is debunked and Lanji has CoC long after both are proven untrue, tho. :rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

He not going waste his time. I think he gone for long time
He'll be back the next chapter Zoro is in any sort of danger. That's his MO. :luffylaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If zoro vs king ends this way then I guess ZKK probably will happen

@ShishioIsBack
@HA001
@nik87

I give up, you were right all along
Never too late to back the winning horse... :mihugh:
Anyway, Kaido's fate has been decided probably 2 decades ago.
There is nothing we, the audience, can do for ZKK or against it.

Also, my future sight says you will abandon ZKK when 2x pain kicks in.
That will be the true test of whether you will allow Oda to fool you or not.
Overall, Wano was the wrong arc to bet against Zori... :sanmoji:

Hell nah kaidos ap isn't zoros ap. You can't tell me that because zoros attacks didn't work then kaidos can't. King's not impervious to gol d Roger is he?

Kaido high end low diffs him
Man, Zoro's AP was hyped to be a serious threat to Kaido and not merely in that Big Mom felt shocked, he ultimately proved so. Kaido isn't one shotting himself if he had the chance to throw a Thunder Bagua at himself , it will arguably take several strikes before he can KO himself.

While Base Zoro's AP may be inferior to Kaido's, the differential is not as big as it looks.

It's just many are biased against Zoro for a multimyriad of reasons for starters.

I can't wait for the post-ZKK meltdown, mate. :cheers:

Among other things, we'll get:

- Birdcage > Kaido
- Muh Awakened Cook could hurr have killed Kaido durr, too!
- Beetle Gifter-sama > Apoo > King
- Oda wanked Zoro too much! Zoro is wuh generic badass character puh kuh!

:mihanha:
I have no idea about birdcage that zoro can’t cut it. Fujitora have the excuse. But zoro ? I don’t know.

People will say oda wank zoro too much as same thing oda wank Akainu to extreme level.

I still think cp0 boss will beat appo and brake but I am ready to take L for this.

Man, Zoro's AP was hyped to be a serious threat to Kaido and not merely in that Big Mom felt shocked, he ultimately proved so. Kaido isn't one shotting himself if he had the chance to throw a Thunder Bagua at himself , it will arguably take several strikes before he can KO himself.

While Base Zoro's AP may be inferior to Kaido's, the differential is not as big as it looks.

It's just many are biased against Zoro for a multimyriad of reasons for starters.
Lmaoooooo half of hakai>Ling durability

All out bloodlusted zoro with acoc using ashura can't match half of hakai

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Posted the scans, see it for your self, Chinjao and Garp had a clash, while Luffy went straight and crushed him. You can see it Chinjao's face where he is trying to win, but with Luffy, in the first panel he already lost.

And yes, sand bags, we still dont know how many hits.
Yeah read the scans.

Prime Chinjao with drill clashed with Garp's not named casual punch.
Old Chinjao with non drill got overpowered by named G3 move.

Garp also has much superior portrayal, clashing with Roger as equals and being one of the strongest Marines. I don't think his AP is equal to G3, maybe his weakest attacks but his strongest attacks? No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.