What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda was speedrunning everything after he thought "Okay, now it's time to rush everything after +50 chapters of stalling. I should have drawn Tama more often though..." and technically, King vs Zoro was still the best of all these fights.
At the end, I will wait for the full summary. I'm still disappointed at no COC or awakening display but I guess it is what it is at the end.
Cause oda literally write his own mind , not the people say. Wano arc is oda mind, not the fans.

Supernova is editor idea. What is one piece will be without supernovas ?
Ironically one piece reader are 40 to 50 % female reader even one piece manga is boy manga. It is not they are dumb to realize it is literally teen boy manga as oda mention before.
There are lot manga for girls but I don’t read because it is not my thing. If I don’t like I move to something else.

Beside I am against zoro vs shyrui but reality will make this fight happen. The fight is like hide and seek and one shot him or slash him.

Last edited:
@TheAncientCenturion @AkainuTheGrimReaper Can y’all ban me again?

Conquistador is denying King having a racial ability related to his flame and it’s frustrating me to the point that I don’t care anymore.
Post automatically merged:

this fucking clown is actually arguing that King doesn’t have hax
:nicagesmile:
I am not the mod. Bro. Don‘t make recover your fumbles from football again.

These Zoro haters are so funny.

They're ready to place Luffy's old opponents such as Katakuri & Doflamingo over King just to discredit Zoro. If only King wasn't fighting the guy who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and looked waay stronger than start of Wano Luffy then at least you could have some credibility but shit. King right off the bat is fighting someone who can low diff WCI Luffy. And then Zoro gets Adv CoC so he's significantly stronger. But somehow, he's weaker than Katakuri :kobeha:

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Doffy, Kata over Mihawk, Kizaru, Shiryu, etc, etc, these guys are crazy
Most are Sanji Fans, their idol managed to extreme diff an YC2 that was so impressive :josad:

The moment King uses speed, Kaido will blitz and sink his face in the ground with adCoC. After we know his trick ,doesn't have to argue, King was someone when his defense was absolute and flawless.

Kings durability dropped to 0... hilarious, than whats the point of his fight? Will this trend go on with zolos next opponents also? When he cant win the opponent lose his stats:whitepress:

@ConquistadoR
You are denying hax:

"What do we know?
King's flames go out only in hybrid form, not in Zoan and Base. The only conclusion that you can draw is that in hybrid he gains more speed while sacrificing durability. His Zoan form is still fast, his Hybrid is faster. His Hybrid is still durable, his Zoan/Base durability is top tier."

Whether you mean to or not, you are literally implying that the flame is just correlated with his hybrid being off or on and not related to his Lunarian abilities.

Which is a literal bottom-of-the-barrel retard level take.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Whether you mean to or not, you are literally implying that the flame is just correlated with his hybrid being off or on and not related to his Lunarian abilities.
Read what I posted again.

I said that till now in the manga, his flames have gone off only in his Hybrid form. He still had his flames on in his Zoan and Base forms. Which is literally true, do you want me to pull up every manga panel of King?

And even if he can switch on/off his flames in his Zoan/Base, it just proves that he can switch on his flames in hybrid as well. He was already fast with the flames. Switching off the flames gives him extra speed while switching it on gives him extra durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.