What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agreed. It's my main issue and why I thought/hoped 1035 would continue Sanji's fight. For Zoro it's easier to accept because he got a full chapter fight already and he has less ~1-3 page scenes with not much happening. Sanji gets this like 3 times in his fight lol
Sanji best fight was over 13 years ago, insane.... Sanji vs Jabra
Same was with Zoro the best fight Mister 1 (now this fight with King is better but) over 15 years to see a good fight for Zoro too....

These Zoro haters are so funny.

They're ready to place Luffy's old opponents such as Katakuri & Doflamingo over King just to discredit Zoro. If only King wasn't fighting the guy who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and looked waay stronger than start of Wano Luffy then at least you could have some credibility but shit. King right off the bat is fighting someone who can low diff WCI Luffy. And then Zoro gets Adv CoC so he's significantly stronger. But somehow, he's weaker than Katakuri :kobeha:

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Doffy, Kata over Mihawk, Kizaru, Shiryu, etc, etc, these guys are crazy

These Zoro haters are so funny.

They're ready to place Luffy's old opponents such as Katakuri & Doflamingo over King just to discredit Zoro. If only King wasn't fighting the guy who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and looked waay stronger than start of Wano Luffy then at least you could have some credibility but shit. King right off the bat is fighting someone who can low diff WCI Luffy. And then Zoro gets Adv CoC so he's significantly stronger. But somehow, he's weaker than Katakuri :kobeha:

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Doffy, Kata over Mihawk, Kizaru, Shiryu, etc, etc, these guys are crazy
Can't wait for the Katakuri > Shiryu:vistalaugh:

Luffy got ragdolled the whole fight, Katakuri stabbed himself, he gave Luffy several chances to fight back, and by the end he let Luffy go.

Meanwhile Zoro and Sanji end their fights much faster

People are ignoring the fact that Zoro and Sanji are far stronger than WCI Luffy. Thats how you should see it.
You're ignoring that Luffy didn't take long ending those fights because of power but actually landing hits, you can make an argument for Sanji's speed also being able to stall Luffy like Cracker and Katakuri did but when it comes to power Luffy can wrap up fights quick too.

Maaan, I had been thread banned, and temp banned more than any of you guys, despite being buddies with the mods. So who was REALLY being protected? :noo:

And nope, not just Bogard. I see a couple people who have massively toned down their Zoro wank on here. You're one of them. :amazing:
I dont think I have toned down. We just look moderate in front @nik87

I loved Luffy even back on OJ. It's just that Luffy didn't really need any support there

On the other hand, the Zoro vs Sanji debate was more popular and I was more on Zoro's side because they were the minority, and I always love to support the underdogs
Fair enough. I thought its similar to how @Gol D. Roger is claiming Shanks is his favorite character these days! 😂😂

Just as some of us said. Luffy's opponents will always look better than Zoro and Sanji's.

Kata High High Diffs King. I would say Mid or low high diff but ill keep high out of respect.

No COC, No Awakening , No Advanced Haki, easy ass gimmick.

Unlike King, Katakuri's "Gimmick" is one that isnt easy to overcome. It's either you forcibly get FS in the fight against him (assuming both opponents are on a similar level) or you lose.
King had nothing of value aside from Lunarian Linegae,Mid ass Devil Fruit No CoC No Awakening No Haki at all.
Such a stale antagonist for Zoro, Even Zoro vs Kaku was better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.