What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna ask you how do you think current (fresh) Zoro vs Kaido or Big Mom go??

I'd say he easily at least gives then high diff (beats Big Mom)
Yeah, it's high diff at least now. Kaido saw Oden as a monster he put along side the greatest figures and Zoro at least comes close with his newly attained power. With Oden's power being more refined probably and having more physical power. But current Zoro would push Oden to extreme diff, if he can now casually infuse attacks with CoC and fully tamed Enma (which he probably did).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes but ancient Zoan durability even Dino durability is not all the same, it could range from Page One to Queen.
Yes! And here you go
Don't think even Jack is sniffing this durability.

Kings speed goes to Excellent when his flames off and his Defense goes to good.

Kings defense goes to Excellent when his flames are on and his Speed goes to good.
Wrong. It changes if he wants it to change.
King is smart enough to constantly switch between forms.

I’m not saying he’s ever in a weakened state. No commander is weak. However; saying that Kings unbeatable unless you have AP like current Zoro is just wrong. Someone like Katakuri who specializes in Future Sight while still having good AP can hurt King and possibly defeat him in his speed form.
Katakuri's AP is not good, not even close. Rooftop Zoro hits much harder.

Zoros just the type to want to break through someone always been that way since Mr. 1 and Kaku; but not everyone needs to use the same way of doing things. Zoros AP > Kings max Defense is likely the case. But doesn’t mean Kata who’s reaction > Kings max Speed can’t just deal heavy damage when Kings defense is at its lowest.
Katakuri's reaction speed is that fast when it comes to dodging not when attacking. Base Luffy was dodging Mogura just fine pre FS and Boundman dodged Power Mochi.

His fastest attacks are Block Mochi in CQC, good luck engaging King's sword in CQC and hurting him with an attack which equalled Luffy's Jet Culverin.

Yeah, it's high diff at least now. Kaido saw Oden as a monster he put along side the greatest figures and Zoro at least comes close with his newly attained power. With Oden's power being more refined probably and having more physical power. But current Zoro would push Oden to extreme diff, if he can now casually infuse attacks with CoC and fully tamed Enma (which he probably did).
I really don't buy Odens raw stats being above Zoros. I think Odens biggest star was always his CoC lethality and Zoro rivals him in that.

What do you think happens if Togen Totsuka and ISDS clashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.