What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Base Luffy with FS is keeping up with Hybrid Kaido. Luffy has always been fast.

And again, you don't need COC levels of AP to hurt King especially in his "speed" mode
So Zoro PU happened for nothing?
:few:

Your argument that u don't need aCoC to hurt him is baseless.
If COA was enough then Oda would have given Zoro a CoA improvement that's how Shonem battles work.

For the speed mode to happen you must push him to use it otherwise he has no reason to change .

Like think it this way if the enemy can't hurt why would you go into a mode that reduces your defense?
Only if the enemy can hurt your defense then going for speed is more wise so you can evade the damage completely.

How Could I forget that meme face, I Swear Oda needs to do better next time and Needs to realize it’s not always about Luffy, Give some actually interesting fights to Zoro as well, This might be the time to agree with Drizzt, Zoro fighting Opponents of no value to his dream such a disappointment man. No CoC clash nothing

There are forms where his durability reduces to Ancient Zoan durability when he switches off his flames for more speed - aka his Hybrid form where he doesn't have his flames burning.

The flame doesn't weaken. He exchanges excellence in one stat for excellence in another, while still being good in the other.
Yes but ancient Zoan durability even Dino durability is not all the same, it could range from Page One to Queen.

Kings speed goes to Excellent when his flames off and his Defense goes to good.

Kings defense goes to Excellent when his flames are on and his Speed goes to good.

I’m not saying he’s ever in a weakened state. No commander is weak. However; saying that Kings unbeatable unless you have AP like current Zoro is just wrong. Someone like Katakuri who specializes in Future Sight while still having good AP can hurt King and possibly defeat him in his speed form.

Zoros just the type to want to break through someone always been that way since Mr. 1 and Kaku; but not everyone needs to use the same way of doing things. Zoros AP > Kings max Defense is likely the case. But doesn’t mean Kata who’s reaction > Kings max Speed can’t just deal heavy damage when Kings defense is at its lowest.

Zoro vs King is what a fight should be 3 or 4 chapters of full fight. It's a classic shonen fight.

@Marimo_420 @Daikenki @Tyki_Mikk we just wanted oda giving more screen times to King instead of many fodders ...
It's about 3.5 chapters when you exclusively count the Zoro/King scenes only (including this chapter), so it's pretty good all things considering.

Even with Sanji's, these are the longest fights they've ever had. The issue is that with at least Sanji's it is split over way too many chapters, and the choreography is admittedly odd (to me at least)

Yes they are..
They aren't even comparable.
Luffy in base with adv CoC was stronger than Luffy g4 with adv CoA..
This pu is a huge one my friend.
And it's probably have other properties and not just crazy ap boost.
Currently base luffy<<<G2<<G3<<<<<<<<<G4
Base luffy= hybrid kaido
G4>>>>hybrid kaido
Awakening low diff kaido awakening form

Zoro vs King is what a fight should be 3 or 4 chapters of full fight. It's a classic shonen fight.

@Marimo_420 @Daikenki @Tyki_Mikk we just wanted oda giving more screen times to King instead of many fodders ...
My Guy is actually spittin here atleast 2 more chapters should have been given to King vs Zoro.
Since Zoro was using CoC maybe try and Have King Use that too.
Oda didn’t even expand on the Lunarian lore instead we got that silly experiment factory flashback.
Last but not least I was expecting Oda To give Zoro more value in Wano maybe give us his Flashback or something.
But nahhhhh instead Waste Chapters on that Cringe Yamato and Fodder Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.