What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh. Dragon above the Flower Capital coming.
Like it just doesn't make sense for king to be the climax of zoro's arc

Zoro vs King was a cool fight, but the stakes just weren't that high, it failed to address a few lingering plot elements about zoro's lineage, and Oda didn't even bring up the mink medicine timelimit, which imo was always going to be a chekov's gun for a major moment in the future.
We're this far into wano and we're yet to see who Hawkins's 1% man is. I figure its going to be Zoro. Zoro's timelimit will expire post Zoro vs King, he'll pass out until all the other fights are complete, and then he'll rise up towards the end of Luffy vs kaido for ZKK.

which comment, im curious as well?

On the same boat with you as to the surprise to why he is not banned
Yeah I know. All you Zoro fanboys need a safespace after this chapter after spewing bullshit the entire arc.

Even when your character gets a massive powerup you gotta do mental gymnastics to hype up his irrelevant villain to save face.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro vs King was a cool fight, but the stakes just weren't that high, it failed to address a few lingering plot elements about zoro's lineage, and Oda didn't even bring up the mink medicine timelimit, which imo was always going to be a chekov's gun for a major moment in the future.
We're this far into wano and we're yet to see who Hawkins's 1% man is. I figure its going to be Zoro. Zoro's timelimit will expire post Zoro vs King, he'll pass out until all the other fights are complete, and then he'll rise up towards the end of Luffy vs kaido for ZKK.
Nope. Anime conformed 1 percent man to be Drake.
But rest is fine. As I said years ago
Odens swords will close odens story.
Ame no habikiri will kill orochi
And enma kaido

:lawsigh: this take is as stupid as it gets.

Did Queen's suit burn when kicked with Ifrit Jambe? Did Zoro apply haki onto his clothes when he tanked the explosion? The mask breaking is a plot point. It has nothing to do with powerscaling.

:seriously: come on, I don't need to explain why the king and queen situation are different

Your argument was that king without flammes is as durable as queen

Which is just wrong, a peteranodon isn't bulky or that durable, plus queen is a cyborg

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What are you talking about? It's literally stated when King is MOVING he is weaker.

He is stationary in both cases. Onigiri >>>> Shishi Sonson, in terms of blood and power. Shishi couldn't even knock him down.

This + Kamazou. You have no argument here.
As someone who also believes Katakuri vs King goes either way, you aren’t doing fans of The Dawg any favors by making stuff up lol. Shi Shi Son Son is clearly Zoro’s apex attack pre-AdCoC..

Yeah I know. All you Zoro fanboys need a safespace after this chapter after spewing bullshit the entire arc.

Even when your character gets a massive powerup you gotta do mental gymnastics to hype up his irrelevant villain to save face.
Coming from the guy who spams bullshit threads everyday

Dont worry Zoro will always be > Sanji

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The spoilers: "King alternates between durability and speed"

C'mon don't be a fucking retard when it's literally layed out
The spoilers: Zoro observes that when his flame decreases (in hybrid form), he moves faster but his defense decreases.
And we know nothing at all about the combat parts of the chapter.

As I said, you flip opinions on a daily basis based on dogshit and baseless headcanons. I'll wait for the full summary and raws.

As someone who also believes Katakuri vs King goes either way, you aren’t doing fans of The Dawg any favors by making stuff up lol. Shi Shi Son Son is clearly Zoro’s apex attack pre-AdCoC..
:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously: He literally stated "This is all I can do with Ashura"

Coming from the guy who spams bullshit threads everyday

Dont worry Zoro will always be > Sanji
Um, I never said Zoro is not > Sanji?

the anime said that x-drake is the 1% guy but maybe they wrong.
Still yep there are especially 2 thing that will happen, Zoro using sunacchi (which didnt happen yet) and definitely the black blade.

No chance.

It's heavily implied that when Zoro takes him out at the end of the chapter that he attacks King while he's attacking and his defenses are down.

That's why Zoro needed to know King's race.

That's the problem with King.

He can be literally indestructible or insanely fast, but not both at the same time.

He's been tanking attacks from Zoro thus far by hardening himself before the attack hits.

That's literally in the spoilers.
bro im telling u just wait for full shit :milaugh:
zoro is not one shoting king
there are like 14-15 pages of action

But that's because of his gimmick which is what I'm saying.

I fully anticipate King to be literally indestructible in his defense mode.

But the fact that he can't maintain while attacking is a massive weakness and probably how Zoro beats him.
King doesn't have any gimmick, all these shitposts for nothing, hybrid is stronger and faster than base but lacks the flame, that's it, King is still a FM with a hybrid dino DF, he doesn't get negative defense, he still has the highest stats besides the Yonkos.
All things considered base is the strongest form King has because his durability is above Kaido's while hybrid King is just a stronger Marco with a worse defense.

The spoilers: Zoro observes that when his flame decreases (in hybrid form), he moves faster but his defense decreases.
And we know nothing at all about the combat parts of the chapter.

As I said, you flip opinions on a daily basis based on dogshit and baseless headcanons. I'll wait for the full summary and raws.
New evidence comes out.
“How dare you change your opinion!”
Not changing your mind when reality changes is literally the definition of being stupid.

Ive literally always said in multiple posts that depending on King’s hax I would lower or raise him. And I think it’s incredibly underwhelming and easy to counter, so I’m lowering him.

Where exactly am I contradicting myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.