What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole "speed mode" and "durability mode" for King actually heavily lowers him in my eyes.

If you figure out King's weakness you can just wait until he attacks at high speed and then devastate him.

So any top tier is obliterating King.

In theory, wouldn't King have to fight someone like Katakuri using high speed to counter future sight? But that would leave King open to an attack.

And if Marco weren't exhausted and had intel he could also force King to fight at high speed and gain an advantage.

Starting to lean towards King being a weaker YC1.
I made an entire thread about this. King/Marco are almost identical in strength to their YC2s.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-and-low-top-tier-top-tier-right-hands.19306/

Some crews have 1 top dog. Some 2 (Wings). Kaido's crew had 2 top dogs.

Zoro being top tier shows the series is truly near its end.
Not aimed at Zoro in particular, but I'm not happy with the stenght progression of the straw hats in the series. It doesn't feel very organic:hope:
Oda spent so much time in world building + new characters (we should create a post about pretimeskip number of character vs post time skip number of characters)
I feel like post timeskip we have duble so much characters (new and old inside the arc)
That take away so much time and panels that Oda should had used in fights for the strawhat.

It's literally stated when King is MOVING he is weaker.
No?

Onigiri >>>> Shishi Sonson, in terms of blood and power. Shishi couldn't even knock him down.
Sure, just go against manga evidence. I cannot convince you otherwise, so why should I even bother?

You have no argument here.
YoU hAvE nO aRgUmEnT hErE
> Proceeds to post bunch of nonsense arguments justifying why Onigiri > Shi Shi Son Son although everything else points the contrast.

Yeah sure, I don't know what to respond to this but you're just making shit up.

No?

Sure, just go against manga evidence. I cannot convince you otherwise, so why should I even bother?

YoU hAvE nO aRgUmEnT hErE
> Proceeds to post bunch of nonsense arguments justifying why Onigiri > Shi Shi Son Son although everything else points the contrast.

Yeah sure, I don't know what to respond to this but you're just making shit up.
*Literally posts 2 panel side by side one of them clearly stronger

"Sure go against manga evidence"

:kaidowhat:

C

Cuistot

No i havent, can you give me some summary :amazing: i googled it and the art is good, is it about gang fight?
Damn, it's one of the most well known manhwas.

Basically a kid gets bullied, comes across an overpowered martial arts practicioner, manages to get him to train him and shit ensues. It sounds really dumb on paper i recommend giving it a try.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Failed to do anything?

It damaged his mask

And before you say anything, flamme on king's durability also affects his clothes

Lethal lion song and the explosion didn't do anything to his suit
:lawsigh: this take is as stupid as it gets.

Did Queen's suit burn when kicked with Ifrit Jambe? Did Zoro apply haki onto his clothes when he tanked the explosion? The mask breaking is a plot point. It has nothing to do with powerscaling.

no
he s gonna get hit in the speed mode to :blush:
No chance.

It's heavily implied that when Zoro takes him out at the end of the chapter that he attacks King while he's attacking and his defenses are down.

That's why Zoro needed to know King's race.

That's the problem with King.

He can be literally indestructible or insanely fast, but not both at the same time.

He's been tanking attacks from Zoro thus far by hardening himself before the attack hits.

That's literally in the spoilers.

You need to seek a Psychologist. But don‘t worry even as bad as you‘re, that rorono-sama is the definition, of a guy who escaped from a Asylum
I need to seek a psychologist because you can't handle differing opinions on a forum about a manga? Especially when I've been right about 99% of the shit on Onigashima power scaling wise and even predicted this chapter page by page.

Status
Not open for further replies.