What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido SPECIFICALLY called King his Right Hand, while Big Meme called Katakuri a mere son. That's the difference between King and the 13 Hit Man. :endthis:
A mother with his son compared to 2 strangers meeting up lol

Bm has no RH or VC, she has Kids
The first son & Child, Pero and the second Son & 3rd child, Katakuri who's the strongest Child + other kids as SCs ans Ministers

Katakuri can never be BM VC or RH
He's not the first child even! Nor the second child!

Last edited by a moderator:
zoro still has to get used to it
he pulling out too much haki not using just what he needs
hes got to be more efficient with it which am sure he will get better with moving foward.

improvements to observation hopefully against shiryu and he will be a complete top tier fighter
the irony is he is closer to the "hakiman" image a lot of shanks fan are allured to . no df or unnatural enhancements.

You happy now? Oda literally declared Queen defeated and Sanji as the winner.
The Jailer Beasts were declared defeated in Impel Down..... Didn't stop them from getting back up later on.

Jack was declared defeated by Neko and Inu.... Didn't stop him from getting back up later on.

I'll believe they are down for good when all is said and done. If I'm wrong, I'll happily accept an L. Hope you're prepared to do the same.

Watching you cope and seethe because King doesn’t have CoC is so funny
How am I coping
So CoC users are stronger than non CoC users?
Then why are you arguing for Law > Zoro?
The only form of CoC that has combat relevance is AdvCoC that neither Useless Cuck have not cuckakuri have.

And I legitimately think King massacres Katakuri CoC or not

A mother with his son compared to 2 strangers meeting up lol

Bm has nor RH or VC she has Kid's
The first son & Child, Pero and the second Son & 3rd child, Katakuri who's the strongest Child + other kids as SCs ans Ministers

Katakuri can never be BM VC or RH
He's not the first child even! Nor the second child!
bruuuh i cant even imagine being as retarded as you are. the first son, perospero, is not even a sweet commander. Clearly the order of birth is fucking irrelevant for the BMP.

The Jailer Beasts were declared defeated in Impel Down..... Didn't stop them from getting back up later on.

Jack was declared defeated by Neko and Inu.... Didn't stop him from getting back up later on.

I'll believe they are down for good when all is said and done. If I'm wrong, I'll happily accept an L. Hope you're prepared to do the same.
Didn't the summary say "winner: Sanji". We are at the peak of Wano, Queen and Jack are irrelevant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.