What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: "I won't let you take these “Meitou”!!!"

Zoro manages to free his swords and steps away from King. However, Zoro can't see where's King because he's moving at high speed.
Sorry Kata fanboys King speed>>>>> his fs it's no joke if even Zoro can't fully see it
It's crazy because everyone thought King was using his high speed earlier, but he wasn't. That was his normal speed.

This chapter is a good example why some should wait for the full summary before running off at the mouth and claiming this and that. The short spoiler left out a lot of info. King is much stronger than we thought. He has even more power attacks and even greater speed. Wow.

It's just like I said. King is not weak without his unique power. Now he just started to use his high speed. King was still able to fight ACoC Zoro.

Kaido call King strong and his right hand man. He is on a different level than Queen.
Lings been using this speed what are you talking about?

@Tyki_Mikk
I think you are going a bit overboard on the Queen fight and it's a bit ridiculous for you to say that Queen didn't live up to his hype as a Calamity. Before Sanji got his power up, Sanji was having trouble fighting Queen and Queen almost killed Sanji if it wasn't for plot armor and power up saving him.

Queen was fighting Marco, Monster Point Chopper, and then Sanji, Queen did prove himself to be a very strong character. Even if the last fight between Queen and Sanji was a bit underwhelming that doesn't mean Queen's portrayal was bad or that he was weak, the problem is how Oda portrayed the fight and didn't even make the fight last two chapters.

Also if you put the all the Sanji vs Queen fight panels together(Which is something I'm planning to do) the fight overall is not that bad, only the ending is a bit underwhelming.

If you are talking about portrayal as a Calamity you mean Queen using his plagues during battle then that I can understand.

Also this.
queen and king are not weak
zoro and sanji just got that much stronger.
Both King and Queen did prove themselves to be very strong, it's just that Zoro and Sanji are now much stronger.

Zoro basically just destroyed a stronger version of Sanji. As King is an opponent who fights with a style very similar to Sanji's but is so much stronger than Sanji in everything.

RIP "Wings" shit (which wasn't about power level anyway)
Plasma Leg Lightspeed Wanji outclassed Ling in every category besides durability and that balances out

Sanji high diffs unlike zoros extreme diff

Ah yes.... So Oda draws Zoro cutting the Flame Dragon in half exactly like Ryuma, and is just going to rehash it for a third time with Kaido, cause fuck redundancy. :suresure:
Expectation: Zoro forces Kaido to acknowledge that there is indeed another samurai on par with Oden’s talent, blackens Enma as per Hitetsu’s words and perfects Kozaburo’s master work. Avenges Ushimaru and visits Ryuma’s grave having saved the land Ryuma protected.

Celestial D Dragon Piece: Zoro down and out for the count. Nothing more to do here, see ya in Elbaf merry gentlemen. :yearight:

where is the difference when one flies around to dodge and the other uses his df to dodge? kata was clearly not willing to take any more g4 hits than necessary you fucking clown.

also you got some evidence for the last line?
Katakuri was taking the hits, he didn't try to dodge nor run away
He focused on getting his CoO back.

Flying away or Running away coz you now feat being hurt means you're a coward who knows he's trash once exposed.
Same way Luffy was a coward to run away from katakruo coz g4 ran out

Kaido dodged g2 but didn't fly back or run away
King on the other end...chicken

King the background > King the Fraud > King the Coward

lmao compensation
Talking about being a dishonest troll
Anyways I am not even gonna humor your troll shit because we both know Law is a total fodder compared to Zoro

But I'll ask you one more time, what has Big Mom ever done to suggest she stands a chance against current Zoro?

Stop shadow wanking characters you know are fodders to wank Yonko, when Yonko themselves are looking like joke compared to Zoro.
go inspect yourself

BM low diffs Zoro, and Law will be 50% responsible for beating her

Status
Not open for further replies.