What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for people who think ZKK wont happen. Who is gonna Kill Kaido?

1. Kaido is going to die at the end of the arc
2. Luffy sure as hell aint doing it, he'll get Kaido to his last legs also he's never killed anyone and it wont start now
3. Then who is? 2 options, 1 Law or 2 Zoro who's capable. Which one outta the 2 you think it'll be? Zoro Duhhhhhhhh
Bruh it ain’t happening the medicine will take its toll, Zoro ain’t finishing Kaido

I told people when there's a flash back that's means there defecated :suresure: anyone still think king ready for katakuri,:josad: if Zoro can't see king at high speeds and could barely dodge he ant beating katakuri the guy with insanely speed plus reaction speed plus awakening plus fs damn I told y'all Luffy fought the strongest yc1 so far

Ah, so that's what this is about. You don't want Zoro to overshadow Lulffy. Too fucking bad lmao, he already has:
  • Unlocked both basic and advanced COC in the same arc
  • Scarred Kaido
  • Overcome Kaido's dragon twister
  • Forced Kaido to dodge an attack instead of blocking or tanking
  • Blocked an attack from two Yonko, got back up, chopped Prometheus into pieces and then scarred Kaido on top of it
Chad Zoro can do all the things. Keep underestimating him, it's funny how y'all never ever learn :milaugh:

So I guess Kaido was right and there is no samurai in Wano that can match or surpass Oden? Ouch.
Luffy's 1v1 fight against an actual Yonko has yet to commence.

Celebrating a little prematurely there aren't you? Just like when Zoro cut Pica in half and yall lost your minds that Luffy would never top it, and Oda said "Hold my beer" and folded a city in half with Doflamingo's body.

So let me ask you. Is defeating King not worthy enough for Kaido to consider Zoro a monstrous Samurai? King too scrubby for that? :usoprice:

I've learned at this point not to write something off too early just because it looks likely. We all know how much Oda loves Zoro. You don't want to celebrate too early. Best to wait until Kaido is done for good. Oda likes to play with us sometimes. :kriwhat:
Fair enough, but the Ryuma paralels at least can't be used as an argument for it anymore. This spread would have been saved for Kaido, not wasted on a fireball.

Depends on your point of view. :kata:
The way I see it I have predicted mostly everything about Zoro correctly so far.

Enma was a powerup. (Something you guys constantly denied despite the fact that it was obvious all along)
Ushimaru was not Zoro's dad. (Again obvious because he would have been old enough to be Zoro's grandfather)
Zoro would not 1 shot King or neg diff him. (Despite claims that he was above YC1 which we quickly learned he was not)

I think I have been pretty damn reasonable so far.
:kata:

Thought the Ushimaru connection would get explained mid battle since it got brought up when he started fighting King but maybe that's for the aftermath.

I'm cool with the fire dragon being the Ryuma parallel, just wished it happened above the fire capital to create another tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.