What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: "If I don't end this soon, this Sword is going to kill me.

*Zoro running on a limited time limit, before he's about to experience double the pain of all the damage he's received so far."

Zorofan Piece: "Zoro is still going to kill Kaido, to prove there is another Samurai on par with Oden. Master and blacken Enma this very arc. Avenge Ushirmaru. Save Hiyroi from Orochi (Then bang her real quick). Save Wano. Overshadow Luffy. Stop the World Government from entering Wano (Like Ryuma did) and do about 50 more things, and THEN get hit with double the pain. Walk it off like a champ, and go drink a cup of sake over Ryuma's grave.
Ah, so that's what this is about. You don't want Zoro to overshadow Lulffy. Too fucking bad lmao, he already has:
  • Unlocked both basic and advanced COC in the same arc
  • Scarred Kaido
  • Overcome Kaido's dragon twister
  • Forced Kaido to dodge an attack instead of blocking or tanking
  • Blocked an attack from two Yonko, got back up, chopped Prometheus into pieces and then scarred Kaido on top of it
Chad Zoro can do all the things. Keep underestimating him, it's funny how y'all never ever learn :milaugh:

So I guess Kaido was right and there is no samurai in Wano that can match or surpass Oden? Ouch.

-The Wano Sanourai think it was fate that hé has Come to Onigashima and they compare him to Ryuma.

-This chapter Ended with Zoro cutting a giant dragon's head of like Ryuma.

-The Shimotsuki more still have not been explained. The connecting between Ryuma, Zoro and Ushimaru ( probably Zoro's great dad).

-The Monster Samouraï.

-Kaido is dying with his head cut off. (The scabbards, Oden, Zoro .... ) all of them wanted kaido's head.

If anything ZKK is Alive than never.
:cheers:

for people who think ZKK wont happen. Who is gonna Kill Kaido?

1. Kaido is going to die at the end of the arc
2. Luffy sure as hell aint doing it, he'll get Kaido to his last legs also he's never killed anyone and it wont start now
3. Then who is? 2 options, 1 Law or 2 Zoro who's capable. Which one outta the 2 you think it'll be? Zoro Duhhhhhhhh

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
For all the shit I gave King, he's pretty cool. He's >= to Katakuri even though I think he would lose more times than not to Kata.

Oda made a massive mistake having King's story arc end so quickly. He would have become a massive fan favorite if Oda revealed more about him earlier on rather than just having him sit in the background for 100+ chapters doing fuck all.

Can't wait to see panels. The summary sounds very hype especially the exchange between him and Zoro.

And for sure Zoro's AP is now in the league of Top tiers. His other stats has to catch up though. So he's still not a full fledged top tier. He'll get there likely after Shiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.