What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:watchout:

You have to wonder right. Zoro had to dodge some magma level heat attacks.

And Akainu can turn an entire island into magma.

Just how OP is Akainu’s fruit?

:watchout:
Why I do have darksiders Death as my avatar for Akainu name. He is grim reaper for reason.
‘Akainu already have better durability than kadio the fraud.

If oda draw Akainu exact scene like this. (Darksiders comic) Milhawk fans would be suicide watch

imagine Akainu tank milhawk sword and chop his hand off. Guess Akainu is waiting for shanks to slab him so he can chopped his arm off.

So let me get this straight. King, who is Kaido's right hand man, that some people genuinely argue is stronger than Kaido (Lel) gets defeated by Zoro in a brutal fashion....

And to keep ZKK alive, Zoro still needs to prove to Kaido that he's a monster Samurai on par with Oden.... By killing him?

So defeating King, Kaido's right hand man, and second strongest member of Kaido's crew, wouldn't be enough to warrant Kaido recognizing Zoro as a monster Samurai?

Man the flimsiness of these arguments..... Is King this ultimately strong badass that proves how strong Zoro is, or is he some low level scrub that wouldn't even make Kaido bat on eye over the person who defeats him?

:choppawhat:
The foreshadowing of ZKK is too strong. There are threads pointing out the several hints of Oda. And Oda is a maniac when it comes to such details.

I dont wanna go into that BM stuff but while I know he does this stuff to piss people off It actually got to me this time lmao and Im not even his target audience I dont think.
I genuinely think I swear i think Zoro can beat Big Mom or at least give her extreme diff.

He gives Kaido high diff tho
Which anyone who isn't unreasonable should have no issue with.

Roof top Zoro post Hakai scarred Kaido. If you come out of a fight with a long scar on your chest you are at least pushed to mid diff
Current Zoro has the power to kill Kaido tho his other stats aren't up there

:kata:

It was one of the best

Great built up

Great choreography from sanji although we didn't see much moves from queen

Queen really caught everyone off guard with his germa abilities

It was great character wise

And the ending is satisfying
I disagree. There was no choreography to speak off, and the entire fight had no "flow". But if you enjoyed it ok, fine.

Notice how Zoro and King fight has to happen outdoor because of how destructive it is. Another level from Sanji vs Queen:kayneshrug:
It's not, any Disaster can destroy a whole town when fighting an adversary close in power, hence the comments on Jack versus Asura in comparison to Kaido being capable of destroying the whole Kuri. I can assure you Oda didn't even think about what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.