What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, this is the same manga that seemed to promise Sanji's loss of personality with a whole dramatic scene about how Zoro should kill him, which then Oda seemed to backtrack on last chapter with a "gotcha" moment about Queen being the one to hit the Oiran
that scene didnt promise anything but sanji being anxious and having his will shaken. you read this forum too much if you think evil black hair sanji was ever anything but fanfic. nothing in the manga suggested it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ZKK is sort of in limbo. There's too much build up prior to this chapter for Kaido to leave this arc alive and Zoro is the perfect man for the job. But Oda's choice of panel spread really does hurt it a little.

I'm still on board, mostly because I think ZKK is a fitting end for Kaido and the only one that keeps Kaido out of the story in the future. We don't need Kaido coming back and being a second string threat end of series. It's better to go out on a high note in his own arc and in arguably the most memorable moment in the manga after Ace's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.