What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ZKK is sort of in limbo. There's too much build up prior to this chapter for Kaido to leave this arc alive and Zoro is the perfect man for the job. But Oda's choice of panel spread really does hurt it a little.

I'm still on board, mostly because I think ZKK is a fitting end for Kaido and the only one that keeps Kaido out of the story in the future. We don't need Kaido coming back and being a second string threat end of series. It's better to go out on a high note in his own arc and in arguably the most memorable moment in the manga after Ace's death.
Nah I just read it properly hype aside
King's whole thing at the end is building everything to kaido the attack itself is like an inspiration from kaido
It screams set up to me

Even if wano wants kaido dead doesn’t specifically have to be Zoro :luuh:
yeah sure, Zoro that had a specific flashback with Kazuburo telling him that blade are for killing, a flashback in which Zoro said he will never use Sunacchi (which the 9 scabban used to impal kaido in Onigashima). Sure sure, Kaido said that he is willing to die if there is a samurai like oden, which is able to reaopen the old scar......who is the only character in the alliance that left a new scar to Kaido?
Just keep your good coping we both bet our account now patience and we both wait.:cheers::myman:

100%, mate.

It will be a combo between Ryuma and Luffy's first meeting with Zoro:

1. Kidd and Law KOs Linlin
2. Luffy KOs Kaido
3. With both of them failing, CP0 and BMP storm the capital
4. Alliance vs BM vs CP0 happen
5. Kaido wakes up, shows his awakening and wrecks the capital. He overpowers Momoron and tries to lift Onigashima to the earth's orbit.
6. Luffy tries to stop him, but BM shows her awakening and gets in Luffy's way. She threatens Luffy by holding Tama hostage.
7. We see that BM and Kaido agree, since they fail, they might as well destroy the whole world entirely.
8. CP0 and BMP take a hike.
9. The alliance regroup and plans to stop three things: Big Mom, Onigashima, and Kaido.
10. Long story short, Law, Kidd, and Killer lead the alliance to stop onigashima falling.
11. Evoking Helmeppo, Coby, and Morgan, Linlin will hurry Kaido to drop Onigashima.
12. Zoro is sent flying to the skies.
13. The alliance stops Onigashima somehow.
14. Luffy channels G4 and blitzes Big Mom with Adv. CoC King Kong Bazooka to yeet her off Wano, saving Tama and fulfilling his promise to kick Linlin's ass.
15. Witnessed by everybody, Zoro kills Kaido above the capital with Asura (9 shadows) as the dawn finally breaks on Wano.
16. Everybody goes home happy.

:catrude:
Coby captures Boa and closes her in a jail :crazwhat:

Well, my issues I aired earlier in the thread remain. I think King and Queen would've benefited majorly from having some contact or antagonism with the Wings in Act 2. But, Oda really didn't disappoint here. Depending how the choreography is, this could be the best fight post time skip. It's brutal and no holds barred with a visceral finish. I'm happy King got fucked up that badly, consequences and weight to a fight are much better than nebulous damage and being KO'd.

It really looks like King adapted his style @ConquistadoR like we hoped he would. Once he realized Zoro could cut him and could keep up with his speed, he opted for ranged fire attacks. So I'm pretty happy Oda is keeping King consistent here. His sadistic streak from the previous chapter was dropped for his earlier pragmatism.

Big fan of Zoro refusing to lose his swords a third time to King, after the last chapter. This is arguably Zoro's best fight IMO. Choreography is up there, it's very raw and Zoro's got strong investments in it with the flashback. Beats out Kaku and only Daz Bones is arguably superior.

Ifrit Jambe barrage > Kong Organ pre Advanced CoA. Gotta give Sanji props if he kicked Queen right off the island.
Gotta factor in the plasma effects too

Next week we will officially see if ZKK is a dead theory or not. It will depend on Zoro's next actions:
- maybe the effect of his drug will end and he will collapse. I think that will happen after the raid because he will be in a critical condition and someone must help him
- he will meet up with Yamato and cut the fire homie
- he will meet Hiyori but I think Denjiro helping her would be enough
- he will fight against CP0

There are many possibilities
:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Louder :datas:
Zoro won't give up, why should we Zoro fans :finally:
Zoro suffering 2x damage from Roofpiece and his fight with King is really just the perfect set up for a final, badass moment from him. This'll be Nothing Happened 2.0 if Oda goes ZKK. Broken, barely able to move Zoro pulling it all together to save his Captain / the Fire Capital in one last attack.

I think you need to talk to a therapist about this weird obsession with what Zoro fans have and haven’t said. Most users of Worst Gen and OroJackson migrants weren’t even in the community at the time, so it seems like you’re just projecting grudges you’ve been holding for a looooooong time. Which is both hilarious and very, very sad.

Oh defeating King now puts Zoro on the ‘how high will your ceiling go’ level of Laido’s beloved Loden? Ooh ok. We’re getting close to a concession, but we ain’t done yet. So Zoro isn’t going to blacken Enma this arc, or avenge Ushimaru, or get direct recognition from Kaido that the next generation of swordsmen can surpass Oden? Fuck me then, Oda’s wasted so much time on bait, could’ve spent that dickriding Lulffy some more. Because fuck the swordsmen arc and fuck the Shimotsuki plotline amirite?
And why exactly does Zoro need to blacken Enma THIS arc again? It's like yall forget he's still got at least one more opponent to go before Mihawk. But no, because Hitetsu mentioned Oden failed to make Enma black, that's definitely a foreshadow Zoro is going to Blacken it THIS ARC! There is no other way! If Zoro doesn't blacken Enma while decapitating Kaido, and proving to his fucking corpse he's a Monster Samurai on par with Oden, then Oda has failed as a writer!

Zoro can do all that shit you said by going off to save Hiyori from Orochi, who is the man directly responsible for Yasuies death, and the one who set in motion the terrible conditions of Wano in the first place. But no! You Z-boys refuse to accept it, because it has to be Kaido.

By the by..... Why does it have to Kaido again? Why can't Zoro do it against Orochi since the symbolism is all there? Come on.... Say it.... You know you want to.....

100%, mate.

It will be a combo between Ryuma and Luffy's first meeting with Zoro:

1. Kidd and Law KOs Linlin
2. Luffy KOs Kaido
3. With both of them failing, CP0 and BMP storm the capital
4. Alliance vs BMP vs CP0 happen
5. Kaido wakes up, shows his awakening and wrecks the capital. He overpowers Momoron and tries to lift Onigashima to the earth's orbit.
6. Luffy tries to stop him, but BM shows her awakening and gets in Luffy's way. She threatens Luffy by holding Tama hostage.
7. We see that BM and Kaido agree, since they fail, they might as well destroy the whole world entirely.
8. CP0 and BMP take a hike.
9. The alliance regroup and plans to stop three things: Big Mom, Onigashima, and Kaido.
10. Long story short, Law, Kidd, and Killer lead the alliance to stop onigashima falling.
11. Evoking Helmeppo, Coby, and Morgan, Linlin will hurry Kaido to drop Onigashima.
12. Zoro is sent flying to the skies.
13. The alliance stops Onigashima somehow.
14. Luffy channels G4 and blitzes Big Mom with Adv. CoC King Kong Bazooka to yeet her off Wano, saving Tama and fulfilling his promise to kick Linlin's ass.
15. Witnessed by everybody, Zoro kills Kaido above the capital with Asura (9 shadows) as the dawn finally breaks on Wano.
16. Everybody goes home happy.

:catrude:
Headcanon should not have 16 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.