What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR you really liked this post? Bruh...

Zoro vs King was a high diff fight at worst dude, he needed a power up to beat him.

Luffy shrek diffs King, the man has AdCoC and ignores dura. Get off the fucking drugs.

He split the skies with King's boss.
Brah.

Dont blame me for liking a post which supports King wank, especially when you have guys like doodle bob going around claiming that RT Asura < Red Roc

I have different opinions compared to the shit I like lol, you can just @ me and ask me for my take on something lmao. I like a lot of shit when I see them, doesn't mean I hold the same opinion xDD.

Fwiw, I don't think current Luffy is weaker than King. Havent said that anywhere.

nine scabban coudnt move, got some bandage 2 chapter after Oda reused them.
Kinemon got split in 2 should have died, he was reused
Robin coudnt even move, 2 chapter after she can stand on her own
Sure, Zoro that is even more thougher than Luffy will not move after this fight.....sure :suresure::cheers:
Nine scabbards didn't take a magical medicine with a time limit mate... I mean believe what you want lol. I won't be the one disappointed with either result :okay:

Brah.

Dont blame me for liking a post which supports King wank, especially when you have guys like doodle bob going around claiming that RT Asura < Red Roc

I have different opinions compared to the shit I like lol, you can just @ me and ask me for my take on something lmao. I like a lot of shit when I see them, doesn't mean I hold the same opinion xDD.

Fwiw, I don't think current Luffy is weaker than King. Havent said that anywhere.
That post isnt wanking King its wanking Zoro to be >> Current Luffy which is insantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.