What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my blessings to become a Mod but don’t ban TAC. We need a troll as a Mod. Everything should be balanced
Nah but troll ruin discussions in this forums and I try to prevent insult but I support freedom of speech. TAC can be troll she wanted.
@TheAncientCenturion and @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 ,@ShishioIsBack can‘t bride me for anything cause I believe in might is right as the mod. They will get brutal banNed for breaking the forum rules

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro stop playing dumb, for real.
Never even implied that, stop with the stupid 'x = x' bs but we literally have 5+ cases this Arc where Ancient Zoans were rapidly dealt with. And on two occasions they were dealt by people without Haki (their equivalents of course). Apart from Ulti (memorable mention here since she got hit by the most powerful hit while being way weaker than any commander) and Kaido (of course) it just didn't really exist.
If you look at the cases, in everything you'd see overwhelming AP being used in comparison to their respective powerlevel to breach that durability.

You are confusing durability with endurance in the first place : Durability is how much damage can you take without it hurting you. Endurance is how much damage you can take before you pass out.

I'm not a ZKK fan at all honestly.
But I can definitely see the connection for the theory.

The black blade can work too true but must happen close to people.

If Oda really wants Zoro to be seen as the next sword God or next Ryuma Wano is the only place after this it's impossible to build that.
how many chapter do you think do we have in Onigashima before the people can see the floating island?

I bet around 15, that enough time for Oda to elaborate easy narrative to push Zoro for the last thing.
I am 100& sure that Oda didnt build up all the sunachi thing with Zoro (Oda introduce sunnachi as first with Zoro, Zoro had a flashback as a kid with the sunacchi) then used Sunachi with the samurai raid that failed then used Sunachi with the 9 scabban when they push Kaido down from the balcony inside the dome, the only character that didnt use sunacchi in Wano is Zoro, hyronic right?
Oda introduce sunacchi only due to Zoro, but hasnt use this concept directly with Zoro.
You dont need an elon musk to understand that there is more boiling for Zoro, Oda is waiting for the right moment.

I don't really like engaging in PL level discussions but has to be said.
Firstly, Zoro likening King's flames to magma is impressive for King but using that statement to downplay Sanji's ifrit makes no sense. Sanji's ifrit is hot enough that it very much looks like it's ionizing which would make it Plasma & Plasma is hotter than Magma. So if we wanna go down this rabbit hole, there u have it.

Also why on earth does King somehow not have a stamina cap on his speed but Sanji does? Queen was simply stating the obvious with regards to Sanji's speed. If you're moving that fast you will obviously burn ur stamina much faster.
So same theory is applicable to King as well. What determines how long the user last's in that state is their stamina cap.
Except u wanna argue that King has infinite stamina, which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The "plasma" Sanji is the latest joke in a while of Sanji fandom
I don't understand what's actually wrong with this theory. Ifrit jambe has lightning coming out of it, which by definition is plasma. It probably is hotter than magma, however this doesn't mean that ifrit jambe is comparable to akainu's attacks.

The nature of akainu's punches go beyond the scope of normal magma. I'm not scientist, but I don't think magma can just dissolve you like akainu's fist does. imo Akainu's magma is either supernatural in nature, or he's combining it with internal destruction haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Firstly, Zoro liking King's flames to magma is impressive for King but using that statement to downplay Sanji's ifrit makes no sense. Sanji's ifrit is hot enough that it very much looks like it's ionizing which would make it Plasma & Plasma is hotter than Magma. So if we wanna go down this rabbit hole, there u have it.

Also why on earth does King somehow not have a stamina cap on his speed but Sanji does? Queen was simply stating the obvious with regards to Sanji's speed. If you're moving that fast you will obviously burn ur stamina much faster.
So same theory is applicable to King as well. What determines how long the user last's in that state is their stamina cap.
Except u wanna argue that King is infinite stamina, which is ridiculous.
Cope

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Firstly, Zoro liking King's flames to magma is impressive for King but using that statement to downplay Sanji's ifrit makes no sense. Sanji's ifrit is hot enough that it very much looks like it's ionizing which would make it Plasma & Plasma is hotter than Magma. So if we wanna go down this rabbit hole, there u have it.

Except u wanna argue that King is infinite stamina, which is ridiculous.
Sanji move so fast hes invsibile for a long peroid of time. King speed is not like that he just use it to blitz like others

Really tells you oda is not consistent with powerlevels.

Sanji and Zoro both had extraordinary leap in power between dressrossa and wano. Luffy literally had to grow up struggling against cracker and kata with lot of help to learning advanced coa .

That extraordinary leap makes no sense either zoro was already powerful than luffy post timeskip which should not make sense but here we are.
It's bcoz after time skip, Oda focus too much on Luffy. He rather wasted panels writing about irrelevant side characters than other strawhats.

:pepeke:

Really tells you oda is not consistent with powerlevels.

Sanji and Zoro both had extraordinary leap in power between dressrossa and wano. Luffy literally had to grow up struggling against cracker and kata with lot of help to learning advanced coa .

That extraordinary leap makes no sense either zoro was already powerful than luffy post timeskip which should not make sense but here we are.
Simplest way to move the plot forward. Just make em strong enough to beat the enemies! :amazing:

That's the issue with A>B>C scaling.

Like Cracker would've beaten Luffy, that doesn't make him a superior combatant than Luffy - he beats him because he's a bad matchup for Luffy. Against an opponent who has hax and can cut through Cracker's biscuits with ease, say Law, Cracker undoubtedly loses badly. Against Jinbe, an opponent with water who can nullify Cracker's biscuits, he loses badly.

However Boundman would beat both Law and Jinbe.

IMO, the better way to scale isn't A>B>C but to rather look at how the abilities interact between the combatants and then look at how the matchup would go.
Maybe thats true Cracker is not natural brawler.
If cracker were to fight him without his abilities i think he would have lost .

He is more suited for long range fights and direct face to face combat is huge risk for him.

Eitherway question arises if Luffy can take on likes of king since punches will not have huge effect unless luffy unleashes advanced CoC attacks then i dont see king losing .

How is ZKK dead?

This isn't a Ryuma parallel:
  1. Beheading a fire dragon attack is NOT the same thing as beheading a dragon.
  2. The scene did not take place over the Flower Capital.
  3. None of Wano's citizens were there to witness it.
    • So no new legend of a Sword God can be formed.
  4. The technique that Zoro used was not Hiryuu Kaen.
    • Hiryuu Kaen is what Zoro used to defeat Ryuma.
    • The technique that Ryuma used to behead the Flying Dragon had a similar stance/form to Hiryuu Kaen.
    • The Hiryuu Kaen that missed on the Onigashima Rooftop still needs to be addressed.

And of course, there's the obvious thing that Enma has still not yet been made a Black Blade.

Literally all of you:
:kata:Friday I ll create new ZKK pull thread in which poeple will bet account :milaugh:it time to put some accountability to two piece reader :shocking::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.