What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll take it.

Santoryu was used more like a DJ equivalent postskip, so I guess it makes sense.

Diable Jambe upgraded to Ifrit Jambe through the exoskeleton, super strength, speed and COA.

Santoryu upgraded to En Ou Santoryu through Haoshoku and fully unleashed Enma.
How would you rate Ifrit Jambe's AP?

Seems like Oda went with Germa science for Sanji . He probably does not want crew to be overpowered with CoC users.

After this arc they are going to fight bb and marines . I highly doubt anyone in bb pirates even have CoC in first place .

Even in marines Sengoku is confirmed coc users. I believe all Admiral level fights have it so if Sanji gets CoC it has to be against marines or we should forget about it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
why does enma need to become black for ZKK to happen?
Enma doesn't have to become black for ZKK to happen. But both ZKK and blackening Enma are connected to Zoro fulfilling Oden's unfinished will. If Enma had been forged black King, ZKK would have been less likely.

I think Enma turns black after the Ryuma parallel moment.

Of course that's what Zoro fans are gonna say.
Don't reply to me if you're only going to offer this kind of response.

It's an especially shitty ad hominem.

Some people do rank Zoro fairly, but when the opposing arguments are "He mid diffs Big Mom, and one shots Kaido", then it's easy to see why people think he's being "downplayed" when others don't agree with that. :kriwhat:
Those kinda statements from me are troll and are always reaction to opposite extremes "King is weakest YC1" "King is complete fodder to Kaido" "Scarring Kaido ain't impressive Kaido wasn't on his knees" "Law and Kid > Zoro"

Why is Yamato faster? King has aerial advatage and is also fast.
Stronger? According to what? King has clashed with Zoro, Zoro's AP gave real damage to Kaido unlike Yamato
Better Haki? Well maybe that is true.
Ice to counter? Well, King's durability is hell strong, greater than Kaido's with his flames on, so Kaido wont damage him with ease.
1. Faster - Matched the speed of Thunder Bagua which is fastest move to date
2. Stronger - Fought Kaido 1 v 1 and actually made Kaido go all out. Managing to hurt and weaken Kaido.
3. Better haki - that’s just factual
4. Ice can put out fire which will limit Kings flames. King will need to use his speed to fight Yamato however, Yamato will take him out during this.

Kings strong but Yamato’s just that much stronger.

Bro just look at the check list
Try to look at what I said with open mind I am trying to be fair here
For years we heard Pica is trash Monet is trash Hyozou is trash Zoro fought no bodies

Then Zoro destroys 3 supernovas and people nitpick and find excuses and claim they are fodders too

Then Zoro permanently scars Kaido and people make shit up like Odens Haki, small scar, no kaido on his knees

Then he destroys YC1 with best feats so far and he is called trash

Like there is a limit man. Yall call Zoro fans toxic but if Sanji was even half as downplayed as Zoro was with such ridiculous means, you'd know.

Zoro is doing shit that if someone else does it is absolutely wanked to moon.

When Oden scarred Kaido it was wanked to moon, Oden is defacto top tier yet Oden did it with a cheap shot to dragon Kaido.

Zoro with 30 broken bones scarred Kaido after blocking Hakai and he's still not getting same respect.

Luffy got advCoC and people treat him like second coming of God. Zoro became first person to coat 3 weapons with CoC and people are now finding excuses to downplay even that.
I already said, one his Specialty and another is not.
Post automatically merged:

G4 Level AP.

Luffy himself said he couldn't do anything against the scales.
Sending Kaido down ? That's irrelevant if you do 0 damage .
Only post Udon luffy did damage.

Zoro did not train to cut Kaido and he did it nonetheless.

Again troll better.
according to zoro himself he aimed to put down kaido with his strongest attack while he couldnt even push kaido back :milaugh: :milaugh:

zoro's words >>> ur own headcanon
Luffy did that in early wano :ihaha: zoro is yet to reach that level at least

Man's just launched queen across onigishima to the flower capital. Thats exceeds wci luffys g4 stats right there.

Add in the same ap but in heat form from the plasma and sanjis truly a top tier ap character.

Lastly add in spinning buildup from the air with new super speed like he did vs luffy on wci. Sanji neg diffs anybody not higher than yc

Knocked someone down and causing them no damage is not impressive.

What is more impressive? Knocking over a 5 inch steel beam or cutting through a 5 inch steel beam? The answer is cutting through one if you didn't know.
Is that why zoro was disappointed in himself after cutting kaido and saying he hoped to put kaido down when in reality he couldnt even flinch kaido :ihaha: :ihaha:

1. Faster - Matched the speed of Thunder Bagua which is fastest move to date
2. Stronger - Fought Kaido 1 v 1 and actually made Kaido go all out. Managing to hurt and weaken Kaido.
3. Better haki - that’s just factual
4. Ice can put out fire which will limit Kings flames. King will need to use his speed to fight Yamato however, Yamato will take him out during this.

Kings strong but Yamato’s just that much stronger.
So Yamato's TB is faster, while otherwise she's significantly slower than King or Sanji's high speed movements.

Idk what puts Yamato over King offensively. She didn't really deal any decent damage to Kaido, but ACoC benefit of doubt is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.