What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now some think Yamato is stronger than King.
:milaugh:

Yamato best and strongest attack caused Kaido less damage than Zoro's dragon twister. Yamato attack made Kaido bleed a little from the head.

Zoro with 20 to 30 broken bones and only used CoA haki blitzed, bested and scarred Kaido. Zoro needed to grow stronger and obtain ACoC to beat King. It clear King is stronger than Yamato.

Zoro right now has the same speed before or after Enma or CoC.
Beggining of Wano and current Zoro only has more AP.

Your arguments are irrelevant due him having the speed to fight King .
Luffy in wci shits on current zoros speed, mobility, attack speed using snakeman, coo, and coc strength

Your headcanon gets swift diffed

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thinking someone with a confirmed higher tier of Hardening can't perform at least as well as someone not confirmed with a higher tier of hardening is frankly idiotic.
Katakuri does not have a confirmed higher tier of hardening than Zoro.

Katakuri's hardening is stronger than WCI Luffy's.

Katakuri cannot perform better than Rooftop Zoro AP wise:

Katakuri isn't cutting through Kaido's scales or making him cough up blood.

Katakuri isn't leaving a permanent scar on Kaido.

Katakuri isn't going to make his mother shit her pants:

Honestly, the claim that Katakuri has superior AP to Rooftop Zoro is either delusional or very dishonest.

Either way, I don't plan on engaging it any further.

So next we will get some Kid and Law greatness. After that we will get Luffy vs Kaido and the finale will be Raizo vs Fuku
:steef:
Raizo and Fuku will make a Lurking Legend Alliance. Luffy dooesnt have a choice other than to make a temporary alliance with Kaidou, then teaming uo with Raizo. No one else is strong enough to beat Fuku, they all have to team up just to tickle his ears.

1. Faster - Matched the speed of Thunder Bagua which is fastest move to date
2. Stronger - Fought Kaido 1 v 1 and actually made Kaido go all out. Managing to hurt and weaken Kaido.
3. Better haki - that’s just factual
4. Ice can put out fire which will limit Kings flames. King will need to use his speed to fight Yamato however, Yamato will take him out during this.

Kings strong but Yamato’s just that much stronger.
1. She only matched it with her own TB, and even then King disappeared from Zoro's sight if the leak is taken at face value so that doesn't mean much.
2. We don't even know if Kaido went all out against her. We'll likely see better shit against Luffy. Also she did barely any damage against Kaido that whole time. He was weaken thanks to her and many other fighters before her. It was a combined effort.
3. I'll give you that.
4. Fire melts ice, and his fire's comparable to magma, which would make Yamato's ice harmlessly evaporate.

Luffy himself said he couldn't do anything against the scales.
Sending Kaido down ? That's irrelevant if you do 0 damage .
Only post Udon luffy did damage.

Zoro did not train to cut Kaido and he did it nonetheless.

Again troll better.
The better question would be do you know how blades work vs punches?

Blades sever and do external damage where as punches do internal.

And I'm not talking about Haki here.
:milaugh:

Yawn try harder.

I'll get bored and call Moe for better jokes.
Refute me then. King hasn't shown shit for speed compared to snakeman luffy and kata

Luffy coo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>zoros

Mobility clearly goes to g4 luffy

Coc will always no matter the situation at any time goes to luffy the future pirate king

Refute me or cope harder

Some people do rank Zoro fairly, but when the opposing arguments are "He mid diffs Big Mom, and one shots Kaido", then it's easy to see why people think he's being "downplayed" when others don't agree with that. :kriwhat:
This is also facts.
Ap doesn't mean better. Luffys stats in wci still shit on zoros besides ap
I would say speed and CoO for sure, but I feel everything else is debatable, no?

Durability & endurance they are pretty comparable in my opinion, I don't think those stats have really changed since WCI for either or them

AP obviously goes to current Zoro

Haki overall definitely goes to current Zoro

What else is there

Reaction speed? I feel Zoro has been incredibly impressive in that regard, especially now vs King

Overall I think it just narratively doesn't make sense for WCI Luffy to even be comparable to current Zoro at all either, not even just in terms of stats

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It clear King is stronger than Yamato.
No it's not:

AP isn't everything. Yamato's AP may not be as great as Zoro's, but neither was Kaido's (see Law shrugging off Kaido's signature technique).

Rooftop Zoro having superior AP doesn't make overall stronger than Yamato/1010 Luffy.

Especially not given the portrayal that Haoshoku coating received.

Status
Not open for further replies.