What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaving boys,/girls, good night :queenmeme:
Friday we need to create a new ZKK poll and put some real stakes - it is all fun but I wanna see people that are wrong just be quit for a long period of time (that also for my side) so let find a way with the admin to put a bet system for ZKK and none ZKK which you get your account canceled.
You knew that Wouldn't happen cuz they can't Promise their own word :milaugh:

Feat wise, the only way Rooftop Zoro performed better against Hybrid Kaido was AP. Kaido didn't even use Haoshoku against Zoro.

Yamato faced a Kaido using Haoshoku and not holding back and held him back for longer than 1010 Luffy did.

And she wasn't defeated at the end of the battle.

You can't claim that Rooftop Zoro must be stronger than her solely because his AP is higher. Rooftop Zoro's AP is higher than even Hybrid Kaido.
Zoros ap doesn't even match half of hakai and you're trying to tell me it exceeds kaido?

Show me zoro neg diffing someone of his tier with one attack and I'll agree. Fucking clown 🤡

Well Zoro learned Haki while been a child, Luffy don't even know.
I mean his teacher non chalantly mentioned it to Zoro as a kid, but Zoro basically overlooked it until Mr1 fight.
But one thing about Zoro and that's very impressive, he keeps things that he hears on the back of his mind even if he doesn't give them much importance when he hears them.

He remembered Koshiro's words and they come into fruition at Alabasta.
He rememebered Kozobor's words and they come into fruition at Wano.

Zoro just uses the tips given to him in the past to learn skills that most people can't even learn in their life times.

Shiryuu does not have black blade . I think oda will not turn it in black blade this arc . Maybe Zoro will get it during blackbeards arc.

Its very likely Shiryuu will be on same footing like Zoro with CoC and advanced ryou. It will be interesting contest.

Bounty is a dumb argument.

Same DF? All F6 has prehistoric dinosaur dfs lmao.

Marco gets a flashback of WB talking bout King race ,Queen calls him god that can't be defeated.

Katakuri pedestal is his family ... Wtf is that " my big brother is unbeatable" is your argument ROFL.
Heck BM himself calls Katakuri lowly child.
Kaido calls King his right hand.

Learn.
King and queen were paralleled in their df mastery.

Bounty is a great argument it goes with their potrayal as being close.

Yes king's race that's all anyone cares about. King's race was called gods shanks won't get that racial hype because he is human but he is still stronger than King.

And yes katakuri was potrayed as undoubtedly the strongest after big mom in the manga with no one potrayed too close to him.

How you can see how powerfull i character will, is you Oda?
I am just trolling @MonsterZoro back chill.
Although King being near EoS Sanji is good ball park for now.

King right now seems to have hotter flames (Magma)
Superior base durability (Zoan)
Superior regeneration (Fire)
Superior AP (Tempuradon)
Superior Speed (When Flames run out)
Superior Lethality (Fire swordsmanship)

Sanji overtime will develop to that level but currently he's significantly weaker than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.