What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did no damage. That's it. He can move him where he wants he did no damage. And asura done more damage than everything luffy done
Who said u that kaido? :suresure: :milaugh:

U do realize that ur opinion doesnt matter here since zoro himself was disappointed that his best attack couldnt put kaido down while luffy did way back at the start of wano :ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who said u that kaido? :suresure: :milaugh:

U do realize that ur opinion doesnt matter here since zoro himself was disappointed that his best attack couldnt put kaido down while luffy did way back at the start of wano :ihaha:
Yes kaido said this wound will remain. Then kaido laughed at acoc luffy gomu no wororoorororo
Cry

Yes he has, who gave Katakuri the most hype? Bruelee...

Who was hyping King? Big Mom, Kaido, Marco, Whitebeard, Queen and at the end, even Zoro.

Might this mean... Lunarian Race >= CoC users in the last war?
Lol no they didn't big mom only wanted him because of his rare race nothing to do with strength.

Marco never pointed out a difference between queen and king and he fought both at the same time.

Queen pointed out he was a rare race literally something any lunarian can do.

Yup zoro talked about king's race like everyone does since king's race has a specific advantage.

Idk the other people u mentioned talking about him.

Brulee specifically hyped katakuri for his strength all king's hype is about his race.

Well CoO is downright useless in a long run to the point where it basically feels like a non factor.
What factor has Future Sight been in Wano? Can someone tell me.

To me when it comes to importance at least going by how its portrayed
AdvCoC >>> AdvCoA >>>>>>>>> AdvCoO (Useless and created only for Katakuri)
Yeah, Future Sight real power can only be displayed by Logias or it will be more obvious. I mean, Luffy used it in Udon to dodge some fodders when he could already do it before

Oda has to highlight each time Luffy uses FS just as he mentioned when he dodged Kaido's TB.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I understand that portrayal's important eith characters in the same series, but there's a certain point where a character needs to show what they're made of. Yamato is some end game opponent like the Admirals. I've seen enough of her, and I'd personally would put RT Zoro above Yamato until she showcases more.
Feat wise, the only way Rooftop Zoro performed better against Hybrid Kaido was AP. Kaido didn't even use Haoshoku against Zoro.

Yamato faced a Kaido using Haoshoku and not holding back and held him back for longer than 1010 Luffy did.

And she wasn't defeated at the end of the battle.

You can't claim that Rooftop Zoro must be stronger than her solely because his AP is higher. Rooftop Zoro's AP is higher than even Hybrid Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.