What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddamn. I think it's fair to say that Ifrit Jambe Sanji has higher AP than Pre Udon Boundman (excluding KKG at least).

Beef Burst sent King flying farther than Kong Gun sent Doflamingo.
Mmm no, Queen is fodder for Bound Man. Sanji might now have Gear 3 AP in his kicks, but with fire they are more deadly but not Kong Gun AP.

rayleigh: there's a will to every attack
sanji didn't try to attack them that why king didn't feel him.
queen didn't even use CoO in the raid, he was getting sneak attacks left and right.
You'd still need high levels of observation to sense them. Which king doesn't have. But thats headcanon anyways.

However this is pointless cause at the point queens ready to shoot... the attack Is still faster than king.

Imagine a barrage of lasers being spammed from an invisible opponent and then queen runs up and uses haki masters destroying attack.

Your headcanons shit and not worth my time. Have fun being redundant. I've refuted every single thing you've brought up. Thats called negative swift diff

I am glad you can be honest about it too.
This makes me believe others like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru Are also trolling when they say shit like Law, Kidd etc > Zoro. At least I hope they are.
I mean they’re probably basing it off of portrayal which i did before but you have Zoro cutting ***** wings and shit off…..where is this brutality from Kid? A mf known for causing destruction everywhere he goes
A mf known for randomly attacking and murdering civilians?

Kid and Law are literally mad tired from using a smidget of their Awakenings vs Big Mom….it’s not looking good for them. But the ordering could change! Just gotta wait and see

Please tell me you don't think Sanji's flames are hotter than King's or Sanji is stronger than King?
Long version: i dont think Sanji's flames are hotter than King. I think Oda obscures it. If i wanna nitpick, i can wanked it Sanji's way ("omg King's fire doesnt even emit lightning so Sanji is hotter due to real life physics")

And i can wank it in King's way ("omg King's fire is like magma which can melt Jimbei's body while Sanji merely grilled Queen's skin")

---

So do i think Sanji's flames are hotter than King?

Short answer:

...no.

:suresure:

Serious note: Zoro is still > Sanji in overall PL of course imo, but i do think that Sanji is always faster.

Regarding which flames are hotter, I just want balanced sides between Zoro vs Sanji, Zoro faction members are way too dominant in numbers and way too active in trolling, see how @PuckTheGreat participates in powerlevel debates even ho he's a narrative-heavy member? Thats how much he's annoyed by Sword Faction :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.