What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z: I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!

K: So you do have an appropriate sense of the danger you're in.

Z: Although he seems to be of a special race, that doesn't matter to me. [unclear] I've trained enough. King of Hell: Santoryuu

King: !

King: Don't get ahead of yourself... Kaido-san is the man who will become the Pirate King!

Kaido: At this rate the government will never let you go, Lunarian. I'm leaving this place to start my own crew! What will do, guinea pig?

King: Can you change the world?

Kaido: Only I can change it.

The experiments have escaped!

Kaido: What's your name?

King: Arbel.

Kaido: You're strong. Call yourself 'King'! Stay under my wing, I won't hand you over to anyone!

Kaido: From today onwards, you're my right hand! Worororo!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy is low Yonko level...
He's not inbetweener or low top
Only top tiers can split the skies
You can cope all you want

But non asura zoro defeating YC1 and getting AdCoC which even kidd doesn't have literally puts him above YC1 easily but below yonkou level.

Not to mention he literally gave scar to kaido and made him dodge and Hold hakai for a second which no captain pulled.

It's time for you to accept this reality

Speaking about the cover story, how the hell the Germa66 could escape??? What are the Big mom pirates doing? I mean I understand that Jinbe and co flee since they escape underwater, but the Germa66 with their huge ship? Wtf did Big mom and her childrens doing here, are they afk or something,otherwise nothing can explain how the Germa66 could escape here. That is literally bullshit here, all the sacrifice moment only that Pound, Fishmens and Germa66 could easily escape??? Aren't this no bother anyone else here?
First real rant I seen about but surpise it took you this long to talk about but yall just worrying bout zoro sanji King Queen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.