What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyering Shiliew along with @Blackbeard sounds like a good idea :steef:
The highly intelligent big-dicked Marshall wankers welcome you brother.

RIP Arbel san, you wanted to change this world? You could have just asked to become Teach's 10th captain. Uzuki Shiryu will avenge everyone that has fallen between you and Cabaji.

not gonna lie, zoro really looks insane here, no reighlay no Hyo but dude already have this level of mastery on his haki,
i dont think WSS to be equal to PK, but i think Zoro having that tittle in future might close the gap.
I was not kidding when I said Zoro's AP is at least above one legit top tier (Linlin's). His damage output is fucking unreal.

This is also why I believe Zoro belongs to the same tier with Luffy and not Cook:

A fight between Zoro vs Cook would be a brutal beatdown with Cook getting deatomized.

A fight between Zoro vs Luffy is Stronger vs Faster, a more balanced fight. Zoro DOES NOT want to get blitzed by Luffy, but Luffy also DOES NOT want to take even one of Zoro's attacks.

I wished we got more than 2 chapters of Zoro vs King, though, but this is the best post-TS fight as it is.

K: So it seems you understand how I operate now!

Z: That's right! Can you finally see it now!? Your own defeat!?

Z: Ooh! Why block my attacks? They're not supposed to work on you right? Or could it be that you're afraid of my strike!

K: You can't compare to me as a living thing at all! (T/N: King uses seibutsu, the word in Kaido's title)

K: Fufufu.

Z: That sort of thing you're saying... is what I hate the most!

K: You will remain in my memories as a mighty swordsman.

Z: I'm the one who's gonna remember! Because I'm gonna live on!

K: Oomori Karyuudon! (Lit: Protective Flame Dragon Emperor)

Z: King of Hell: Three Dragon Blades - 103 Emotions

Editor's note: A strike that can even tear apart a dragon!
second from disaster, that face king knew he's fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.