What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Admirals are strong and so are YC1.
Zoro > King > Marco, and admirals couldn't even do much dmg to marco until he was cuffed.
I am sorry if you don't like it, but zoro has now officially entered the top-tier.
Yeah Zoro is low top tier after Wano but bottom barrel. Let’s be honest, even after his new PU he didn’t destroy King right away. He is not far above YC1.

And Admirals are fucking monsters. They are not comparable to YC1.

Just look at Punk Hazard.

Zoro is strong no doubt and no one in the verse can disrespect him anymore. But he can’t have a draw against someone he may face in 200 chapters and after an other big fight.

Admirals are solid top tiers, physical monsters, DF monsters and likely haki monsters.

Fuji COO is likely off the charts

And Marco > King btw

10+1 is higher then 9. But that doesnt mean 10 + 1 = 7 + 1.
:crazwhat:

Atleast keep some form of consistent logic.. I know it's hella impossible for you lot to separate non CoC Law from Kid with how impressive he has been w/o being able not to apply the same rules to Zoro. If things go right for Kid, hopefully y'all be OK with saying Luffy>Kid>Zoro>Law. Each Strawhat being stronger than the guy who was shocked of their power :myman:

So King is basically an upgraded version of Sanji
- High speed movement(with no visible drawback)
- Hotter leg/fire attacks
- Greater physical strength, durability
- Flight mobility with ranged destructive power attacks and hardening
How is he upgraded version ? King does have a drawback with his lack of defense which sanji have both
Nothing confirms king fire is hotter then sanji, sanjis one is emitted lightning so by actuall science sanji one is hotter
Only thing king got on sanji os better mobility with wings and raw strenght which

This fight will be amazing in HQ, and whenever it's collected.

We're gonna hear a lot of shit about Zoro's dragon being satisfied here. I could probably agree if there was any actual spectator from ground level. Like if this really was anything like the Ryuma legend

So King is basically an upgraded version of Sanji
- High speed movement(with no visible drawback)
- Hotter leg/fire attacks
- Greater physical strength, durability
- Flight mobility with ranged destructive power attacks and hardening
:milaugh: Yeah man, King is so cool his strongest attack is a flame... Kanjuro level mtfker.:cheers:

Please stop the compare Katakuri and King anymore . Katakuri is one of best depicted character in OP .

In the world , just one lunarian left and zoro tried to kill him .he is Racist and we have a one more problem .d

The comments of the haters are just sad..
Sanji's fire is hotter or how zoro know anything about manga while they have the panel from oda himself..
Sanji has plasma so he is hotter than everything because i said so...
King's finisher is slow and his high speed movement is slow because i said so..
Sanji vs Queen..
Queen makes a move sanji gets hit, sanji makes a move Queen gets hit...
Queen disappears then sanji disappears oh now none of us can do something so i will go to hit a woman so i give away my position and you can kick my ash...
Oh my god what a CoA and CoO beasts...
Zoro vs king..
High speed movements, level changing and non stop fighting..
Haters: Zoro and king sucks at CoO and king has average CoA..
Zfans: But you know king activates his fire and deactivate it in the same second like he did with Zoro's lion song so his CoO and reaction speed should be quite powerful..
Haters: no they suck and the reason is, because i said so...
Man those people don't like sanji at all..
Anyway this was fantastic fight and Zoro's best fight ever..
King definitely leave you with the rh man vibe, his dragon move was like akainu come and attacked zoro lol..
The goat is using adv CoC the very same arc that luffy did it and that means a lot.
Zoro's reaction speed is always extraordinary and once again he delivers.
His attacks Go up many levels, truly the rh man of the PK..
Amazing fight and zoro just stepped in the big leagues, we eat good boys:cheers:

I was not kidding when I said Zoro's AP is at least above one legit top tier (Linlin's). His damage output is fucking unreal.

This is also why I believe Zoro belongs to the same tier with Luffy and not Cook:

A fight between Zoro vs Cook would be a brutal beatdown with Cook getting deatomized.

A fight between Zoro vs Luffy is Stronger vs Faster, a more balanced fight. Zoro DOES NOT want to get blitzed by Luffy, but Luffy also DOES NOT want to take even one of Zoro's attacks.

I wished we got more than 2 chapters of Zoro vs King, though, but this is the best post-TS fight as it is.
Bro, Luffy is blocking Hybrid Kaido's attacks and splitting skies with him. He sure as hell can block Zoro's attacks with his AdCoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.