What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Law will get pushed out of the fight, for example through the CP0. Law has more of a history with the government than with Big Mum.
Big MOM vs KID.
Apoo and Xdrake are already taking care of them.
Killer, Jinbei, Robin, Marco,.. etc are free and you still think not even one of them would go to help them, given they all know how dangerous BM could be.

I thought the leaker said its same like ryuuma slay dragon, this is not slaying a dragon but chop it to small pieces. Is this foreshadow what will happen to Kaido?
Hope this happened to Kaido Woro Woro Woro is this foreshadow too from kaido? :milaugh:
From many way someone laugh why its must Woro Woro -_-
Look Zoro will say SUNACCHI after feeling the medicine shocks (2.0 nothing happen moment, Zoro all bloodly) then we will see 2 epic panesl in which Zoro chop Dragon Kaido over the flower capital and Enma becoming black :kata:

Yes, this part in particular

Did King get pushed back by a coc-forcefield or something

Either way, looking at King's dialogs, it kinda starts to make sense why he asked if Zoro wanted to become a king.

In his eyes, Kaido is the one who can change the world. Adcoc haki is viewed as a sign only the very strongest could use by Kaido

And according to the translations of this spoiler when Zoro named his king attacks, King had to remind Zoro that Kaido was the one who'd become the PK

That suggest that he views adcoc users as potential threats to the throne

With Oda overall using the adcoc barrier(Zoro, Yamato, etc) as a sign of people exceeding King's perspective and overall level(YC1)
What if King become interested with luffy which is followed by someone who defeat him?
Argh Luffy gonna have really strong alliance after this arc.
Maybe 2 more arc will become the end of this manga.
1 when luffy revenge ace by wiped BB pirates and the last one when luffy found one piece. Actually still many mistery going around but who knows how Oda going to do.

Admirals will surprise you. They are endgame shit.

Zoro will have a Shiryu fight and a PU before fighting one maybe.

il Yeah maybe mid diff is too far but Zoro can’t push Fuji above high diff.

Fuji DF + real sword skill and haki game will be insane.
Admirals are strong and so are YC1.
Zoro > King > Marco, and admirals couldn't even do much dmg to marco until he was cuffed.
I am sorry if you don't like it, but zoro has now officially entered the top-tier.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro>Sanji>King>Queen
King demolishes Sanji.

Zoro unlocked it before your beloved condom did
Wrong. Zoro only awakened Haoshoku in 1033:

The last part of you comment is awesome.

I also noted that King thought Zoro aims for the PK throne.
I think it's a nice way to remind us all the WG members are ppl with potential to be pirate King
No. King only said that after witnessing Zoro's En Ou Santoryuu. At best, mastery of Haoshoku coating is something that indicates your potential to be the Pirate King.

Status
Not open for further replies.